Fish Tales

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
OK! For all you fishermen (and women) out there, here's your pond! Share your fishing tips and tales here!

50.%20Sereb%20M%20with%20fish%2021MAR08_small.jpg

Anyone doing any fall fishing this year?
Going on the 4th of October for a guided muskie trip (with my brother if he's up to it) In the Green Bay area of Wisconsin.I am using the guide in my post above. With any luck we will have some pictures to post .

Reactions: 7Critter
Going on the 4th of October for a guided muskie trip (with my brother if he's up to it) In the Green Bay area of Wisconsin.I am using the guide in my post above. With any luck we will have some pictures to post .
:) and fish to share ? fish fry, fish fry.

Reactions: Grinchesbro
Well if you won't have a fish fry, at least be sure to post the catch! We can all drool for awhile over them.

The best fish I ever ate was those that my father and I caught and cooked the same night. There's something about being outdoors make the fish taste better. I never ate muskie, but I ate northern pike and walleye from the northern regions.

Best fishing trip ever Westport Washington. I caught the biggest exotic fish of the day a canary eye rock fish. Looked like a huge gold fish. In the snapper family. Yum. Also caught my limit in deep sea bass. Not much fishing where I live now. :(