First time experiencing an ‘attack’ like perception while sleeping.

I’m in really good shape now that I’m home. Only pains today are in my legs and feet from having my 75 pound hound sleep on me all night long.

I can accept this as a physical manifestation of the week’s physiological stressors as Debi tried to help diagnose.

I also have to accept this could have been paranormal. My lifetime of experiences doesn’t allow me to ignore that.

You are of course right Lynn that a place like a hotel frequented by so many people could be harboring some bad mojo.

One thing that I’ve accepted about large buildings with lots of electrical systems - which includes hotels - is that some of the sensations I encounter are very likely triggered by routine EMFs. I had an instance 20 years ago where I felt two short bouts both agitation and fear combined leaving me to think I was being watched by someone/something. My coworker in the room next to me volunteered (before I said anything) the exact feelings occurring at the exact same times of day. I found that the huge air conditioning units just outside our rooms were kicking in at that time each day. So I choose to accept it was EMF interference.
You have a very healthy and brave out look !

Just from experience i FEEL that this experience was paranormal. Creepy. Hope it is an isolated incident.

Reactions: Lynne