First Nessie report of 2024 (video)

There does seem to be something large swimming out there. I looked up the largest fish in Loch Ness and got Atlantic salmon that can grow as large as 110 centimeters, or just over 3 feet. Could this be what we are looking at? It sure looks longer than three feet I will admit, but it is hard to tell with shadow and the wake effect.

I did not see anything in the video. I have to say as many times as i have fished in lakes or back bays, i have seen unusual wakes or swirls. They are more common than not and have rational explanations. As much as i 'd love to see a dinosaur alive and well in very deep waters, it's becoming more and more unlikely. A giant sea squid or eel in the Loch is more plausible at this point. When i was a young kid reading about Nessie (and everything else paranormal) in the school library, i figured by the time i was this age, there would be countless up close photos. That didn't happen but hauntings most certainly did. There have been far more Bigfoot and UFO encounters as well.

Reactions: ozentity
I did not see anything in the video. I have to say as many times as i have fished in lakes or back bays, i have seen unusual wakes or swirls. They are more common than not and have rational explanations. As much as i 'd love to see a dinosaur alive and well in very deep waters, it's becoming more and more unlikely. A giant sea squid or eel in the Loch is more plausible at this point. When i was a young kid reading about Nessie (and everything else paranormal) in the school library, i figured by the time i was this age, there would be countless up close photos. That didn't happen but hauntings most certainly did. There have been far more Bigfoot and UFO encounters as well.
If I recall rightly, there was a large shadow moving in the water, it takes a minute to show up.

Reactions: ozentity