First Guns Gone-Now Knives in London

Yeah you can’t have people wreaking havoc with their “zombie knives”

After you ban knives, people are gonna get cracked in the head with batons or shillelaghs.

In America there are now lobbyists fighting against strict knife laws. They’re kinda like the NRA of knives.

Noble, you and I have been around long enough you know that what happens over there finds it's way quickly to here. Laughing Gravy from Scotland said that many knives are illegal there already.
And Canada has some nasty laws against good gun owners. So it’s already made it’s way across the pond

The only gun law I can respect is that you shouldn’t hunt with more than 5 rounds. It’s fair because before that law some hunters will just “spray and pray”, hoping to hit something. It’s a cruel practice in my opinion. One shot, one kill is how it ought to be.

As for banning an AR15 for regular use? Why the hell cant I use a modular, multi cal platform for target shooting or hunting?

At least they haven’t touched The SKS yet.

John Wick killed 3 people with a pencil. I know i can kill someone with a butter knife, a hammer, a textbook. a full can of coke, a chair, my hands. They need to change the way people think, not take away objects. This is a multi generational change that will never happen. a tire iron, a gallon of water, a bedsheet, a rock, a plastic bag, a picture of my wife................

John Wick killed 3 people with a pencil. I know i can kill someone with a butter knife, a hammer, a textbook. a full can of coke, a chair, my hands. They need to change the way people think, not take away objects. This is a multi generational change that will never happen. a tire iron, a gallon of water, a bedsheet, a rock, a plastic bag, a picture of my wife................
I keep a pool cue by my bedside. Who needs guns? Jk but I love the point you made.

An old man I knew, when he was 13, actually would transport his rifle to the range, by bicycle, with the rifle and handlebars in hand. Unloaded of course, but nobody gave a sht 40 years ago. Nowadays half the guns we want to own are banned and surprisingly more criminals own guns and get away with it.

All because this generation glorifies violence.

I keep a pool cue by my bedside. Who needs guns? Jk but I love the point you made.

An old man I knew, when he was 13, actually would transport his rifle to the range, by bicycle, with the rifle and handlebars in hand. Unloaded of course, but nobody gave a sht 40 years ago. Nowadays half the guns we want to own are banned and surprisingly more criminals own guns and get away with it.

All because this generation glorifies violence.
Charleh, when I went to high school, the guys drove their trucks with gun racks...guns in them...so they could go hunting after school. Nobody blinked. Nobody got shot. It is a mind set. You guys in Canada have it worse with the restrictions for sure.

Charleh, when I went to high school, the guys drove their trucks with gun racks...guns in them...so they could go hunting after school. Nobody blinked. Nobody got shot. It is a mind set. You guys in Canada have it worse with the restrictions for sure.
Canada used to be no different. We used to have concealed carry for anyone who needed to protect themselves from legitimate threats. Not anymore :( and we used to store our rifles and shotguns the way you mentioned. Not anymore. It’s considered irresponsible storage.

I can even argue that the Canadian gun culture is bigger than America. Although most of us can’t carry or use for protection, the average Canadian gun owner has about 13-20 guns while the average American gun owner has 3-5. Maybe we have a deep respect for the culture because we know with our current administration we could lose our rights next week.

Now you need a valid reason to get a restricted (handguns and Armalite rifles) class license.

At least anyone can own an antique :)