First Ghost Hunting trip

Good luck with your investigations and please close all the doors you open.

Good luck with your investigations and please close all the doors you open.
Well,I have no idea if I've opened any doors,nor do I know how to close them lol. I did do a type of a blessing as we left Hells gate though. I honestly want to join a Paranormal society. It's probably my biggest interest right now.

Well,I have no idea if I've opened any doors,nor do I know how to close them lol. I did do a type of a blessing as we left Hells gate though. I honestly want to join a Paranormal society. It's probably my biggest interest right now.
I think learning that is the first thing before going out on your own. Opening a door you don’t know how to close is not only dangerous to you but others who are unsuspecting. I think finding an expierenced group is a great idea.

I think learning that is the first thing before going out on your own. Opening a door you don’t know how to close is not only dangerous to you but others who are unsuspecting. I think finding an expierenced group is a great idea.
Think you. Have you watched my video uploaded? I've been showing a lot of people,I feel I connected with some sort of energy and it's got me hooked. I do need more knowledge though and will seek it indefinitely.

Think you. Have you watched my video uploaded? I've been showing a lot of people,I feel I connected with some sort of energy and it's got me hooked. I do need more knowledge though and will seek it indefinitely.
Yes I watched the one you posted here.