First Ghost Hunting trip

i think you should mow it. it might bring out the ghosts. then you'd really have a story.
my
does anybody own the kasey cemetery? is it a city owned one?
I'm not sure. There's old toys on the kids graves and a few flowers. The graves are from 1800's for the most part and people destroyed most of the tombstones. There's other videos on YouTube of people visiting it. Google it,its in Elizabethtown,ky custer

Reactions: ghostkind
From my experience I think ghost hunting in a cemetery can be a good spot but I wouldn't advise it as a first time! I would advise a park or something with a history you can research so you know what you're getting into. Not every in the cemetery is a good person or has good things around them. It could be heavily infested with dark energy. I think a different less chaotic location would be a better spot. Maybe a old park like I said or historic building that you can look into, even museums I think. Just for anyone thinking of ghost hunting for the first time.

That being said I've gathered my best evidence going to a grave yard but you should work up to that so you will have the skills to be more efficient with your time and risk you are taking.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
this video says some wiccans did a ceremony in the graveyard. we have wiccans on here i think.
Yes, there be Wiccans, and we don't normally use cemetaries for any kinds of rituals unless we are blessing something or someone in them. Many times Wiccans get interchanged with witchcraft. Not all Wiccans use witchcraft, and no Wiccans I know of practice the dark arts. Some witches do. Once again, Wicca is a religion. Witchcraft is a craft and something you do/practice. In fact, anyone can use witchcraft...you don't have to be a witch to do so.

Reactions: ghostkind
From what I've heard,Satanists have been spotted there and have done rituals there. Burnt Bibles and black candle wax on graves. Plus its rumored that a guy hung himself on the big tree with the long branch sticking out the left side of the tree. This is why they call is gates of hell I guess. Another place I hope to go is Bobby Mackeys,Waverly hills sanitarium or Trans Aleghany lunatic asylum

Or even some real haunted homes,I just want the most evidence I can get

From what I've heard,Satanists have been spotted there and have done rituals there. Burnt Bibles and black candle wax on graves. Plus its rumored that a guy hung himself on the big tree with the long branch sticking out the left side of the tree. This is why they call is gates of hell I guess. Another place I hope to go is Bobby Mackeys,Waverly hills sanitarium or Trans Aleghany lunatic asylum
Omg bobby mackeys, I saw that on ghost adventures. Reminded me of the severity of my old apartment.

Yes, there be Wiccans, and we don't normally use cemetaries for any kinds of rituals unless we are blessing something or someone in them. Many times Wiccans get interchanged with witchcraft. Not all Wiccans use witchcraft, and no Wiccans I know of practice the dark arts. Some witches do. Once again, Wicca is a religion. Witchcraft is a craft and something you do/practice. In fact, anyone can use witchcraft...you don't have to be a witch to do so.
yes, i read somewhere that wiccans practice the white arts and witches practice the black arts.