First Ghost Hunting trip

I just got back from another cemetery in a different town,idk of it has a history but I took videos and pictures.

welcome emerald.
i had an experience where my camera just plain didn't work in a cemetery when it did before and after being in it. i was actually talking to a ghost and trying to film her. she was in human form. i wrote about it on here. here's the link to it.
cemetery ghost?

welcome emerald.
i had an experience where my camera just plain didn't work in a cemetery when it did before and after being in it. i was actually talking to a ghost and trying to film her. she was in human form. i wrote about it on here. here's the link to it.
cemetery ghost?
I'll check it out. We went out an hour ago and here I was wearing flip flops and shorts and decide to venture into the cemetery while my wife and daughter sat in the van lol. I told them if I have to run I'm screwed,the grass was wet because of the fog tonight. Gonna review it in a little bit. I love ghost stories and evidence and will check out anything you have to offer

i wonder why nobody mows the grass in that cemetery. are they afraid?
Idl,people trashed it bad. I wish I would've taken video on the way there,its a single road surrounded by trees and about 2-3 miles back on gravel road and the road is only able to fit one car so we were worried if weirdos try to come through and we can barely fit 2 vehicles side by side. Cemetery is surrounded by forestry also

Probably light beam from church idk but this is an image from the normal cemetery I went to tonight

Attachments

• 20181008_221733.jpg
    20181008_221733.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 100
Reactions: ghostkind