First Ghost Hunting trip

EmeraldIsle

Reaction score
Hi,I decided to find a forum to share experiences in spirits. I've taken pictures outside of supposed haunted places before,but finally was able to find a place rumored to be very active. The place is Kasey Cemetery in Elizabethtown,ky also called Hells Gate.

Long story short,the first video I took,my Samsumg galaxy s7 edge which is only a few months old, malfunctioned for the first time as I was recording as we entered the Cemetery. It's under a minute and the camera turns sideways,I can't remember if I turned it sideways for a larger view but the end of it is sideways and I don't want to edit to fix it because I don't want it to appear that its edited in any way. When I was filming,the video was extremely shaky and I thought I was shaking but I wasn't, I even looked at my hands and realized I wasn't doing anything to cause it. Well anyways I have the video along with other videos I need to thoroughly look through along with pictures.

looks a lot like Bachelors grove, friend of mine has done a lot of invesrtigations there and almost always gets something either a good pic or a strong evp.

oh, sorry i ask for location i see it now

looks a lot like Bachelors grove, friend of mine has done a lot of invesrtigations there and almost always gets something either a good pic or a strong evp.

I'll post a couple pics now also,just regular pics but shows the creepiness of the place. Plus Satanists have been seen doing rituals there,along with burnt Bibles and candle wax on gravestones. I don't have any of that except burnt trees and burnt plastic bottle and a jar of black soil of some sort next to a stone but nothing that I know of really

I'll post a couple pics now also,just regular pics but shows the creepiness of the place. Plus Satanists have been seen doing rituals there,along with burnt Bibles and candle wax on gravestones. I don't have any of that except burnt trees and burnt plastic bottle and a jar of black soil of some sort next to a stone but nothing that I know of really

Attachments

• 20181007_181752.jpg
    20181007_181752.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 128
  • 20181007_185436.jpg
    20181007_185436.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 119
  • 20181007_185408.jpg
    20181007_185408.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 101
  • 20181007_181659.jpg
    20181007_181659.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 124
  • 20181007_181622.jpg
    20181007_181622.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 120
Welcome to the forum, Emerald. I'm a little behind today, but shall look at your offerings soon! Glad to have you with us. :)

Welcome to the forum, Emerald. I'm a little behind today, but shall look at your offerings soon! Glad to have you with us. :)
Thanks,I'm happy to be here

Do feel free to jump over onto the Live chat anytime Most active in th evenings. Usually not paranormal chatter but we all talk and have some fun.

Hi Emerald. I noticed the distortions in the film, was there anything else we are suspose to notice there? It’s a spooky place. I too thought of Bachlors Grove.

Hi Emerald. I noticed the distortions in the film, was there anything else we are suspose to notice there? It’s a spooky place. I too thought of Bachlors Grove.
The malfunctioning was the only thing. I've read that this has happened at other haunted locations also. I haven't studied the other videos thoroughly yet.