Firewalk goes bad with injuries

How in the world is walking on hot coals going to build trust among workers? If they carried each other across then yeah i can see. Probably would've been better to do the 'catch me' thing lol. I am no expert, but don't you at least have to be in a certain mind set to walk across coals?

I agree, Selectric! I have heard of people who have reached a profound mental state which enabled them to rise above the ability to feel the heat. I can't understand why they are shocked if people burned themselves. Duh!

I've never got this, every living creature knows fire burns and stays clear. I know I wouldn't be spiritually enlightened from 3rd degree burns, lol.

I have a friend that was on a spiritual journey and learned this ability. I think learning how to control your situation regardless of the environment speaks to the nature of reality and the power of faith, however this does not occur at a weekend effort. The fact that the article claims this is a common practice in the business world is unbelievable.

The fact that the article claims this is a common practice in the business world is unbelievable.
It actually was used quite a bit awhile back at business retreats...until somebody really got hurt and that kind of took it off the agenda due to liability.

This is how it actually works...somebody didn't do the "fire" correctly.