Finding Money

When I was a student my room was always very messy. There was paperwork all jumbled up in drawers and stuff all over the desk - I didn't really have a system! Until one day when I found a ten pound note in an envelope in one of those drawers that I had no idea even existed!

As a student, a tenner is a lot of money (and it certainly was back then!) so it turned out to be the catalyst that made me into an extremely tidy and organised person! :smile:

I'm a curry person, lol! It's someone who loves a good curry ;bg3 (I assume - unless Benway was referring to something else!?)
What is it with you English people and curries? lol. I have relo's in the UK and when they come over they make the best curries. I can't wait for their next visit :D . I just imagined mushy peas and pies and baked dinners as their main dishes.

What is it with you English people and curries? lol. I have relo's in the UK and when they come over they make the best curries. I can't wait for their next visit :D . I just imagined mushy peas and pies and baked dinners as their main dishes.
I think chicken tikka masala surpassed fish and chips as Britain's national dish some time ago! :grinning:

uhg, anyone ever get one of those? (chain letters)
The first one I got was when I was in 5th grade. My best friend sent it to me with no return address. She was at my house when it came in the mail and got very upset when I read it, laughed and threw it in the trash. Poor girl, I guess her family had sent them to her mother and I broke the chain. I don't remember any bad luck and she never said anything to me but I could tell I upset her so I asked if she sent it and she admitted that she had. I explained that I did not believe in bad luck, just bad decisions. (Yeah, I was a weirdo and our freindship didn't last past 6th grade).