Finding Money

I remember being broke and went to the fish n chip shop for a couple of potato scallops, all I could afford. Someone in front dropped $20 so I stepped on it and slyly picked it up. The lady walked out and I felt bad so chased her and returned it :innocent: . My grandad found $30 000 in a case outside of a closed Kentucky chicken shop, he was an honest bloke so returned the money to the shop when opened. They rewarded him a bucket of greasy chicken:rolleyes:, he said to the manager, stick it and never ate Kentucky again.
Kind of like when Burger King almost killed me with a staple in my tomato lol. They looked at me as though i was in the wrong?!?! lol. Idiots.

One more lol...sorry if i derail the whole thread lol. I loved this mexican place and they must've broken a large bowl in the kitchen and LEFT it in my nachos. I took one bite and nearly broke a tooth out of my mouth. Now they forget english? Wow.
Probably the most nourishing ingredient with more iron than their scabby burger meat :D . I hope you got compo, it could have choked you.
They did not.

It is said that finding a penny on the ground that is tail-side up, you should leave there because it’ll bring you bad luck. If you accidentally picked it up, you can reverse the bad luck simply by placing the penny back on the ground, head-side down.
I always heard benway's rhyme as a child, then the heads/luck, tails/badluck thing in my teen years.......thinking about it now i bet you could also reverse the bad luck by mailing it to someone with the instructions to end the bad luck they had to send you a dollar, and the penny to someone else with instructions to send you and them a dollar....haha, might as well start a pyramid scheme chain letter.....lol.... uhg, anyone ever get one of those? (chain letters)

I always heard benway's rhyme as a child, then the heads/luck, tails/badluck thing in my teen years.......thinking about it now i bet you could also reverse the bad luck by mailing it to someone with the instructions to end the bad luck they had to send you a dollar, and the penny to someone else with instructions to send you and them a dollar....haha, might as well start a pyramid scheme chain letter.....lol.... uhg, anyone ever get one of those? (chain letters)
I never understood how those worked.

Last edited by a moderator: