Finding Furbabies...

This is our rescue Oliver. My GF found him laying in a parking lot, unable to move anything but his head. He was total weakened. He was apparently lifting his head trying to catch a butterfly; that was how my GF discovered he was alive at all. She brought him home and into our family. He loved Sammy immensely too.
Aw he is so so cute!! That’s so lucky your GF found him when she did. I bet he is happy now :)

I found a little,sick ,skinny kitten with infected eyes that had been dumped next to a main road .When I saw her she was walking the centre line with trucks passing inches either side.Luckily she couldn't see so didn't panic.I waited for a break and picked her up.She grew into a beautiful tortoise shell tabby and I still have "Highway" 14 years on.
Oh, that is awesome and sweet!

One fur baby came to me when my daughter was two years old, and our neighbor said she had a present for us. The present turned out to be a little calico kitten, named Callie. We kept her for eleven years, then she succumbed to cancer. Our next one came from a co-worker who swore that Nallah was one of the dumbest cats she ever saw, and wanted to get rid of her. So I came to the coworkers house and Nallah was lounging on the back of a sofa. When she saw me, she rose and placed her two front paws on my chest and meowed. I gathered her into my arms and said, Okay, she's coming home with me! I only had Nallah for about three years, because I had to move out of state,so I gave her to a very good friend who found a home for her with an very lonely elderly woman who wept with joy when Nallah was brought to her. Then there was Avalon, whom I was adopted by when I entered the pound, lol. Avalon blessed my life for fourteen years, before I had to send her to the rainbow bridge.