Female Shadow Person

Has anyone ever felt, or had a dream with, or seen in real life a female shadow person?

• Felt only

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes in dream

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Real life apparition

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Never had Shadow Person experience

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

hmmmmm.... i knew there was a hatman twist coming........

I've had Hatman visit on two different occasions and it can't be put in with shadow figures. I was not in bed asleep, once I was playing cards and the other time standing in a hallway, I got a good close up of the old gangster entity and his facial features. I've seen plenty of shadow figures, peering from behind trees or poles, some looked like the Gumby character and while unnerving were in no way scary, all unisex too.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
I've had Hatman visit on two different occasions and it can't be put in with shadow figures. I was not in bed asleep, once I was playing cards and the other time standing in a hallway, I got a good close up of the old gangster entity and his facial features. I've seen plenty of shadow figures, peering from behind trees or poles, some looked like the Gumby character and while unnerving were in no way scary, all unisex too.
Oz please tell us about your hat man experience.

Reactions: ozentity
Oz please tell us about your hat man experience.
The first one was at the mother of my kids family home,I was playing cards with her parents at night facing the window. I felt someone behind me and looked at the window and saw the old gangster figure looking down at me. I spun around and just caught a glimpse of him then he vanished. It wasn't that out of the ordinary in that crazy home with paranormal entities seen on almost a daily, or nightly basis. The second time was ten years later, I was with a new lady and was standing in my hall talking to her in the laundry when Hatman walked past me turned and looked into my eyes from two feet away then walked into the toilet and vanished. I thought I was seeing things for a second until my girlfriend asked who was the guy who walked past. While he was a big, 6ft 2 or 3, bad looking character he didn't give off an evil or bad vibe and I feel he was trying to warn me off both relationships which ended badly. I can still remember his fedora hat, trenchcoat and dark features , a classic Hollywood goon.

Have seen and captured shadow people on video/film during certain investigations in the past.

As with most people commenting, I also agree that there is generally no noted gender associated with this phenomenon. The only indication of a 'gender', is typically through further evidential interaction and/or a personal 'sensing' of a possible gender.

If you can clearly ascertain a potential gender, then you are not seeing a true shadow person.
Hi.

Would it be possible for you to share any relevant videos at this time? No problem if not.

Unfortunately, I do not have any in my possession currently.

Most of the investigations I have carried out in the past have been as a support member or advisor for other groups. As a general rule of thumb, they retain any and all footage caught for their own evidence portfolio.

For this very reason (although I enjoyed doing what I did, I wanted more exclusivity on any activity a group or I caught) I formed my own group (NNPG) just before the onset of Covid - really bad timing, I know :tearsofjoy: As such, we have not had the chance to 'get out there' and start building up our own portfolio of evidence. Now things are almost back to normal here in the UK, hopefully, this will change quite quickly.

This Friday coming, we are off to Cannock Chase, a place of 'weird occurrences' and hauntings within the Midlands here in the UK, and hopefully, we can catch some stuff and start our portfolio journey, as well as sharing our evidence with the paranormal community in general.

Reactions: Lynne and papapoo
Have you also witnessed the Hat Spirit? I'm currently going through this right now it could be a result of using a ouija board, they won't leave they're here day and night but so far nothing has been physica
Also having an interest in the occult will attract them. I have not seen the hat man entity but I have seen other tall male shadow figures. I know someone who has seen the hat man one and is still plagued by its existence.

The first one was at the mother of my kids family home,I was playing cards with her parents at night facing the window. I felt someone behind me and looked at the window and saw the old gangster figure looking down at me. I spun around and just caught a glimpse of him then he vanished. It wasn't that out of the ordinary in that crazy home with paranormal entities seen on almost a daily, or nightly basis. The second time was ten years later, I was with a new lady and was standing in my hall talking to her in the laundry when Hatman walked past me turned and looked into my eyes from two feet away then walked into the toilet and vanished. I thought I was seeing things for a second until my girlfriend asked who was the guy who walked past. While he was a big, 6ft 2 or 3, bad looking character he didn't give off an evil or bad vibe and I feel he was trying to warn me off both relationships which ended badly. I can still remember his fedora hat, trenchcoat and dark features , a classic Hollywood goon.
Wow!!! So you think he was an Omen of sorts? I’ve never heard of him being a good guy. I wonder what or who he is?!