Female Shadow Person

Has anyone ever felt, or had a dream with, or seen in real life a female shadow person?

• Felt only

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes in dream

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Real life apparition

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Never had Shadow Person experience

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Wow!!! So you think he was an Omen of sorts? I’ve never heard of him being a good guy. I wonder what or who he is?!
I really don't know, I don't know if he is good or something like Mothman, a harbinger of some sort. It's one I'd really like to work out. I haven't seen him again in about 20 years.

Reactions: Lynne
So interesting, I feel I mostly encounter male ones excluding this one occurrence, but maybe because of the amount of power felt from them might give more clues.
Sometimes I can sense masculine or feminine energy but I don't really feel like there's a gender when it comes to shadow people. I could be wrong, but that's just what I sense and what is based on my own experiences.

Reactions: ozentity
So interesting, I feel I mostly encounter male ones excluding this one occurrence, but maybe because of the amount of power felt from them might give more clues.
A lot have had a masculine presence, others more neutral. The ones I've encountered at least.

Sometimes I can sense masculine or feminine energy but I don't really feel like there's a gender when it comes to shadow people. I could be wrong, but that's just what I sense and what is based on my own experiences.
As far as my experiences go you aren't wrong, maybe other people can sense a difference in what are known as shadow people or they are seeing a different kind of entity?

As far as my experiences go you aren't wrong, maybe other people can sense a difference in what are known as shadow people or they are seeing a different kind of entity?
Most likely.. me and a friend of mine had an experience like that but it was a much more sinister entity and we basically vowed not to go back to the place we found it.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
I really don't know, I don't know if he is good or something like Mothman, a harbinger of some sort. It's one I'd really like to work out. I haven't seen him again in about 20 years.
I hope he stays away. Glad you’re ok.

Reactions: ozentity