Female Shadow Person

Has anyone ever felt, or had a dream with, or seen in real life a female shadow person?

• Felt only

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes in dream

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Real life apparition

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Never had Shadow Person experience

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
I wasn't aware there were female shadow people. In fact I thought the term "shadow person," as opposed to "shadow man" or "shadow woman," was used because there was no gender identity of these entities. Would you give us some background on and interest in female shadow figures from your perspective? Is there any literature of field on the subject you are aware of? Have you had any personal experiences with them?

How would you know if it was female or not ? I have never seen or felt a shadow person to my knowledge.
That is kind of tricky, I have had different encounters with them and only once had I felt that one was a female and this one was shorter but it had a outline of hair to the shoulders and when I got closer to try and see it's eyes, it just felt feminine( I am female BTW.)

None of the shadow people I’ve encountered had a gender per se.. they all were “neutral” or pretty much genderless. Or at least that’s what it feels like to me regardless if they make themselves look like a man or woman.
So interesting, I feel I mostly encounter male ones excluding this one occurrence, but maybe because of the amount of power felt from them might give more clues.

Reactions: garnetsilver
So interesting, I feel I mostly encounter male ones excluding this one occurrence, but maybe because of the amount of power felt from them might give more clues.
Sounds like you experience this often , does the phenomenon follow you or is it location specific ?

Have seen and captured shadow people on video/film during certain investigations in the past.

As with most people commenting, I also agree that there is generally no noted gender associated with this phenomenon. The only indication of a 'gender', is typically through further evidential interaction and/or a personal 'sensing' of a possible gender.

If you can clearly ascertain a potential gender, then you are not seeing a true shadow person.