FEG Living

******* very sadly hanging the telephone up...even though I have been on hold for 18 hours...listening to classical music and "your phone call is important to us"..."please continue holding"....well, I guess my call to the Nobel Prize Comittee...was in vain. :-( *******
LOL I haven't even felt well enough to post anything substantial on the topic!... meanwhile the thread completely unmaintained. I will work on some structure when I am less ill :)

LOL I haven't even felt well enough to post anything substantial on the topic!... meanwhile the thread completely unmaintained. I will work on some structure when I am less ill :)
Get better soon.

Reactions: Maphoo
More Flat Earth news re why can we see the sky behind the moon?I always thought it was bodies of water but some think otherwise.

Have you noticed how you can see the blue sky through the moon during the day time? Should we even be seeing the moon in the daytime? There is much evidence that you can see through the moon. This also proves that NASA never landed on the moon. Is the moon even a physical object that you can land on? Why has no one truly seen the dark side of the moon? Does it even exist. All this plus much more in this new episode of Feed Your Mind’s Flat Earth Proofs Series. ENJOY!!

The Moon Is Not What We've Been Told (Proof NASA Lied) | Flat Earth Proof 12.2 | Alternative

Reactions: Maphoo and Paintman
The Moon Is Not What We've Been Told (Proof NASA Lied) | Flat Earth Proof 12.2 | Altern
Did I not bury this thread deep enough to make it go away?????
trash%20through%20window.gif
no%21.gif

Reactions: Maphoo and Paintman
This will be an interesting thread

More Flat Earth news re why can we see the sky behind the moon?I always thought it was bodies of water but some think otherwise.

Have you noticed how you can see the blue sky through the moon during the day time? Should we even be seeing the moon in the daytime? There is much evidence that you can see through the moon. This also proves that NASA never landed on the moon. Is the moon even a physical object that you can land on? Why has no one truly seen the dark side of the moon? Does it even exist. All this plus much more in this new episode of Feed Your Mind’s Flat Earth Proofs Series. ENJOY!!

The Moon Is Not What We've Been Told (Proof NASA Lied) | Flat Earth Proof 12.2 | Alternative
HEHE good to see you back my old thread

Reactions: Paintman