Feds warn on Area 51

Why was the 'Basecamp' cancelled? This was the audience for the screening of 'Lazar' last night... actual headcount of every single person in this image? Take a real close look... it's 23.

Soak it in.

The entire place is empty... today they are refunding tickets, which is cool... and reports from the promoters is that over $100,000 grand was invested... $100+K lost, poof, into the ether.

Pretty hard pill to swallow when you banked on 2500+ to show up... the sad part is that there were some really cool people who got sucked in by the hype.

Yeah, I feel bad for everyone involved... they should have taken the speakers to Rachel, NV, joined hands and had fun. Instead, there are some really bruised egos today with a lot of finger pointing about to go down over the next month. Seriously.

Lesson learned? Answer: I don't have one... it was just a bad idea from the word go... but now we all have to witness the drama unfold when the blaming starts. Get out your popcorn... it's gonna be pretty entertaining.

70395342_2672262679471746_8530462673773527040_n.jpg

FB post by Jimmy Church

As we come to the end of this debacle, I can report that yesterday concerts, speakers and the movie were all cancelled at Basecamp in Vegas for lack of attendance. The small party in the desert in Rachel quietly continued for a bit...heavy on the beer and wild costumes. Looks like Matty picked the wrong party to back.

I followed a website/forum run by a guy in Rachel throughout this whole farce. He was expecting Armageddon, but wound up with a lot trash, loud music, and hot rodders. Sounds like the previously good relationship between the Rachel residents and the owners of the Little A'Le'Inn is seriously damaged, also sounds like lawsuits are going to come out of this.

Reactions: Debi
The other thing this did was truly set back the whole UFO community. The people who attended this were not the serious minded types that promote a good view of the UFO community. It looked exactly as it was....a group of crazies that literally came with their tin foil hats.

The other thing this did was truly set back the whole UFO community. The people who attended this were not the serious minded types that promote a good view of the UFO community. It looked exactly as it was....a group of crazies that literally came with their tin foil hats.

Among that number was supposed to have been C2C regular caller "Barry from Rock Hill, SC." He told George a couple weeks ago he and a buddy were going out in a big RV.

Among that number was supposed to have been C2C regular caller "Barry from Rock Hill, SC." He told George a couple weeks ago he and a buddy were going out in a big RV.
Aaaahhhhh Barry. Oy vey.

Sounds like the kid may be looking at some big old legal issues coming at him. From several sources.