Feds warn on Area 51

What a party! Let's do it! That's what these people are thinking in this 'new day of I'm stupid'. Like TexDamn, I believe the media, who doesn't need to START anything because... well, people have gone totally stupid, but the media definitely feed's the flame any chance it gets.

I'll tell you what bothers me about this. First. I think if your going to protest, which is a right of every American Citizen, then think this ~ is this a cause that is important enough to me to die for it? I mean, I don't care who, what, when or how many ~ they aren't going to get anywhere near 'storming' anything. It's a Highly Classified Military Base... for The Love of Cheezit's.

Second but equally bothersome to me ~

I don't have an opinion on Area 51 ~ Right to Know or Not Right to Know ~ BUT

I am seriously beginning to doubt that all these people protesting as a lark take the right to Protest seriously, I don't know why this attitude has become the norm, and I think that this is a bad direction to be heading. You live through the Civil Rights Movement, Anti-War Movement, Watts Riots, and Kent State... you come to a very serious FACT of TRUTH. Protesting is serious business. People die. The Authorities have a line. They will enforce it. They are not Benevolent.

So, pick your battles and make them count.

Reactions: Paintman and Benway
People seem to have a problem understanding that just because you want to know and see something doesn' give you the right to force your way into getting that. Someone might really want to see what I have in my bedroom. If they push open my front door and try to force their way in though I am going to shoot them.

I would like to know what they have there and while we are wishing I wonder what all the Vatican has hidden away in their vaults too. Me wishing doesn't mean that I have a RIGHT to know or see.
I think it could be argued that people do have a right to know what their countries vast peacetime military budget is being spent on and what the Vatican is hiding, but substitute 'right' with 'ability' and I'm with you.

In any case, since this is doomed to failure, I hereby propose storming Loch Ness. 126 fathoms of water can't stop all of us!

Reactions: Donna K.
What a party! Let's do it! That's what these people are thinking in this 'new day of I'm stupid'. Like TexDamn, I believe the media, who doesn't need to START anything because... well, people have gone totally stupid, but the media definitely feed's the flame any chance it gets.

I'll tell you what bothers me about this. First. I think if your going to protest, which is a right of every American Citizen, then think this ~ is this a cause that is important enough to me to die for it? I mean, I don't care who, what, when or how many ~ they aren't going to get anywhere near 'storming' anything. It's a Highly Classified Military Base... for The Love of Cheezit's.

Second but equally bothersome to me ~

I don't have an opinion on Area 51 ~ Right to Know or Not Right to Know ~ BUT

I am seriously beginning to doubt that all these people protesting as a lark take the right to Protest seriously, I don't know why this attitude has become the norm, and I think that this is a bad direction to be heading. You live through the Civil Rights Movement, Anti-War Movement, Watts Riots, and Kent State... you come to a very serious FACT of TRUTH. Protesting is serious business. People die. The Authorities have a line. They will enforce it. They are not Benevolent.

So, pick your battles and make them count.
Yes. The attitude towards abuse of power and protesting about it has changed for the worse. I think the 'it's all lizard men from space and our government knows everything about it and is going to disclose it soon if we do enough memes' attitude is a distraction from... everything normal or paranormal. Just a nonsense smokescreen which makes people feel clever. Like clicking 'like' on a web post about an issue without ever changing or doing anything. Reality reduced to a video game.

Last edited:
OK...so this groweth...

‘Storm Area 51’ turnout overwhelms Nevada town

And not only do we have beer coming to the show, we now have the meat!

Arby's promises to 'bring the meat' to Area 51: 'Aliens deserve the best meat on Earth'

fTacUCvoH4WTDN53

Reactions: Paintman
Aaaaahhhhh yes. It has now grown into an entire "event" weekend!

I-Team: ‘Storm Area 51’ interests millions, but storming anything is ill-advised

West’s little A’Le’Inn in Rachel will be one of the gathering sites. She’s clearing 30 acres of land so visitors can park or camp. Several bands have offered to perform. On the other end of the E.T. Highway, at the Alien Research Center near Hiko, ambitious plans are in the works, but storming Area 51 itself is not in the cards.

“The U.S. military is going to put up with zero nonsense, they will put up with no nonsense whatsoever,” said George Harris, owner of Alien Research Center.

He has met with law enforcement and other Lincoln County businesses to prepare for an influx of as many as 10,000 visitors to the rural community. Harris has already taken more than 3,000 requests from people who plan to park their RV’s or vehicles. He’s arranged for a large stage that can accommodate speakers, music acts, and film presentations being planned and has contracted for security, water and food trucks, and portable toilets.

Local businesses hope visitors will fan out to see the natural beauty of rural Nevada as well as the event itself.

“We have some really great surprises, some important people that are going to come up,” Harris said.

Instead of a 3 a.m. invasion of the base, organizers have planned a two-day festival of games, art, music, and speakers aimed at putting pressure on the Pentagon to come clean on what it knows.

Other websites have picked up on that theme as well. And satellite events are planned elsewhere, including a viewing party at the soon-to-open Area 15 entertainment complex in Las Vegas.

No one expects a million people but it could be something akin to burning man for UFO activists, an alien Woodstock.

Events are being planned for both the September 20 and 21 and there is interest in live streaming the weekend’e events, despite technical challenges out there.

Some surprises are in the works and the I-Team will have more details soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: NobleHouse
I know this sounds horrible but if there stupid enough to pull this they get what they get

Reactions: Duke
I know this sounds horrible but if there stupid enough to pull this they get what they get
It could definitely be a good reality check moment for the rather large, narcissistic crowd that's developed around social media.

A little late now! It's an EVENT!

Facebook Has Bad News For The 2 Million People Who Wanted to Storm Area 51

Facebook has removed a mega-viral event called "Storm Area 51", claiming it violated community standards.

Before it was removed, the tongue-in-cheek event amassed more than 2 million Facebook users, grabbing the attention of the mainstream media.

The idea, according to the even description, was to invite an army of memelords and alien enthusiasts to raid the top-secret Air Force military base in the middle of Nevada's desert.

"Let's see them aliens," the event description read.

Area 51 has long been the subject of wild speculation and alien conspiracy theories. The 5,000 square mile (13,000 square kilometer) base has hosted hundreds of nuclear weapons tests and has served as testing grounds for a range of new stealth aircraft.

Unsurprisingly, storming the grounds would've been a really terrible idea. As a spokesperson told The Washington Post, "the US Air Force always stands ready to protect America and its assets."

The man behind the event Mathew Roberts is now planning an actual Area 51 festival that will take place in Nevada on September 20, according to CNET.

But Facebook is having none of it - it already took down that event page as well.

Reactions: Paintman