Fear...

Yes. I remember the strong feeling of being stared at. I whipped around and there was a spider on the wall about 8’ away.
I still have a small one in my bathrooms cathedral ceiling. I call him Fred. We have a deal. He stays up there and we talk. He comes down and he's dead and/or relocated outdoors, depending on how our conversations go up to that point.

I have a strong dislike and disgust for roaches, but I am not exactly afraid of them. When I lived in Florida, I was slightly afraid of the very large ones, only because they startled me with their size. Then they would get squashed under a very heavy book.

Bungees.

Not the ones that we use for strapping down luggage, etc. but the really heavy-duty ones people strap to their ankles before plummeting off a bridge!

I do not fear heights, I used to parachute for fun down at Langar Airfield in the UK, but I remember when bungee jumping started to become the rage and seeing all of the accidents that were always on the news.

Give me a set of lines and risers at 30,000 feet over a bungee at 160 feet any day...........
I read that as “ Budgies”. They are scary little things!!! ;0)

I hate snakes after they killed my terriers and had a phobia about them for a while. One creature I'm terrified of is these large crickets over here about 4 inches long. They hang around lights eating moths at night. I got one attached to my thumb as a kid and it wrapped around and was biting, I couldn't skake it off :eek:, lol. I've never got over it. I heard my terrier barking one day and one of these had the dog bailed up. The dog eventually killed it but I wasn't going to help, lol.

I hate snakes after they killed my terriers and had a phobia about them for a while. One creature I'm terrified of is these large crickets over here about 4 inches long. They hang around lights eating moths at night. I got one attached to my thumb as a kid and it wrapped around and was biting, I couldn't skake it off :eek:, lol. I've never got over it. I heard my terrier barking one day and one of these had the dog bailed up. The dog eventually killed it but I wasn't going to help, lol.
Omg Oz

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity