Favorite TV/Movie Theme Song?

Tough choice for me between "Man from UNCLE" and "Blazing Saddles."

UNCLE used a different arrangement of the theme each season, my favorite was season 2.
Ooh good choice

A man after my own heart....The Man from UNCLE..teenage sigh....lol

M*A*S*H

I read a history of the "Man from UNCLE", amazing rise and fall of a series. It tanked in year three after a decision was made to make it more Batmanish, funny and campy. That drove away a big chunk of the fans, and they didn't come back in year four when the series returned to its previous, more serious story lines. It got canned in the middle of season four.

I read a history of the "Man from UNCLE", amazing rise and fall of a series. It tanked in year three after a decision was made to make it more Batmanish, funny and campy. That drove away a big chunk of the fans, and they didn't come back in year four when the series returned to its previous, more serious story lines. It got canned in the middle of season four.
Yup. That's when they lost me. Although I did still watch at times as I was crushin' on Illya Kuryakin. AND the music.

Reactions: Lynne
So many but have to go with this one being a pilot and loving both the book and the movie