Favorite TV/Movie Theme Song?

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score

Tough choice for me between "Man from UNCLE" and "Blazing Saddles."

UNCLE used a different arrangement of the theme each season, my favorite was season 2.

Sanford and son I always wanted to get the cd and blast that tune driving through the projects.

Welcome Back Kotter. And the WKRP in Cincinnati song. To this day I have no idea what they are singing.:confused: And Happy Days. And the Dick Van Dyke Show. Simpsons. American Dad.
Darn it I watch too much TV.:p

Welcome Back Kotter. And the WKRP in Cincinnati song. To this day I have no idea what they are singing.:confused: And Happy Days. And the Dick Van Dyke Show. Simpsons. American Dad.
i watched welcome back kotter the other day on youtube some skits and i couldnt remember it being that funny because these guys were so stupid but at the time when i was a kid i thoguht that was how older kids were suppose to act.

Reactions: Paintman
Sanford and son I always wanted to get the cd and blast that tune driving through the projects.

I was at a monastery one day. Seminarian asked if I could drive him to a car dealership. He wanted to pick up this car from the service shop.I'm driving a red Dodge Ram work truck. It's beat to hell.
And he started whistling the tune of Sanford and Son:p

The large antenna they showed at the start of WKRP was just down the hill from my girlfriend's apartment. The lyrics of the closing theme were nonsense, more mumbling and gibberish than words.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman