Favorite "Stuff"

Paul, I still have my poncho and that thing always comes in handy just when you need it.

My favorite stuff is my toolbox. We recently helped my mom move and had tons of handyman projects.
My pet peeve is spending 20 minutes looking for the right tool to do a 3-minute job.
So everybody was on notice that if they borrow anything they have to put it right back.

if-you-dont-put-it-back-where-it-belongs-i-will-find-you.jpg

Reactions: Paulm
Paul, I still have my poncho and that thing always comes in handy just when you need it.

My favorite stuff is my toolbox. We recently helped my mom move and had tons of handyman projects.
My pet peeve is spending 20 minutes looking for the right tool to do a 3-minute job.
So everybody was on notice that if they borrow anything they have to put it right back.

View attachment 34862
im like that with all my tools also, my studio has all brushes organized by size, useage (acrylic or oils or watercolors, etc...) a section for each different media type. and my shop is the same way with all my tools, wood working tools along one wall, metal working tools along another wall, etc...
and yep. that poncho liner is the best couch blanket ever made.....lol

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Paintman