Favorite "Stuff"

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

At my house, there are specific items each person claims as his/her own.
It's our favorite "stuff".
Example: I must drink my coffee out of my favorite cup. No other cup is acceptable or it's just not "right".
The hubs will only eat with a certain fork and his favorite spoon...no one else touches those two items!
My son requires his favorite pillow...and only that pillow will do.

Tell me we are not the only weird family out there! What is a required "favorite stuff" for you?

Mr. Garnet has a coffee mug that he has owned forever. When we first got our two new fur babies, the first thing one of them did was to knock the mug off his desk and break the handle off. So he patiently glued it back on; and continued to use it. I have a fave blanket to snuggle under while watching TV; it came from Iceland, and was a gift from Mr. Garnet's brother who used to travel a lot.

Ive had to get in the wrong side before, when she lays down early, then migrates to my side.

My sinuses don't drain right, lol.
Hubs is left handed and I'm right handed. He's on the left and I'm on the right. Switch us up and we're beating each other to death accidentally.

I have a fave blanket to snuggle under while watching TV; it came from Iceland, and was a gift from Mr. Garnet's brother who used to travel a lot.
i have one of those, its my poncho liner from way back when....lol, ive been many places with that thing.. out of all things done by the lowest bidder the large framed alice pack and the poncho liner were done right...........

I know it sounds horribly but I have a back scratcher made out of a kangaroo arm and claws, anyone else can scratch their own back or get someone else to do it. Leave my scratcher be, lol.

I have my own tumbler that I drink my coffee out of I want a new one but I have to come up with a design for a custom 30 oz tumbler and I haven't come up with one