Favorite shows.

A Void In The Universe

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I've been watching a lot of shows on Showtime.
First off, i love Homeland. Claire Danes is great. The story and plot lines and the acting is all top notch. Damien Lewis and Claire have great chemistry together. I highly recommend it.
Penny Dreadful another great show. It's a U.K. show, that is now on Showtime.
Another well written show, acting is great. Horror sci fi at its greatest. The first season sets up everything perfectly. Some of the episodes are slow. But they need to be slow to set everything up. A great watch. You'll be binge watching this. Along with Homeland.
Ray Donovan Awesome show, again with the previous two well written, great acting and very dark. If you don't like reality based shows i wouldn't watch this. It hits on some dark areas of human behavior especially between Ray and his family. Ray's job could be easily described as a hitman. But he's got some rules and ethics. I'd check it out if any of this interests you.
Nurse Jackie a nurse who is addicted to pain killers and cheats on her husband. Awesome show.
I don't have much to say other than that because that's really all that happens.

Am I the only one who remembers "One Step Beyond"/"Alcoa Presents"? Host John Newland started this show which is based on folk talks, urban legends, etc.

The theme probably stayed with you, Harry Lubin's 'Fear' because of its simplicity.

Reactions: surge
"Thriller" hosted by Boris Karloff ran on NBC from 1960 to 1962. It had the 1950s halloween vibe working for it, and worked well during the Kennedy administration childhood in suburbia. "Yours Truly, Jack the Ripper", based on Robert Bloch's original short story, stayed with me al these years.