Favorite Sci-Fi or dystopian movies

I like all the super hero movies , anything Star Trek or Star Wars.
I hate movies like mad max where it’s an after apacolypse scenerio. Too depressing.

There is my Soul-Sister-from-another-Mother! Love the Marvel movies (most especially the X-men) and Star Trek.

Having written that, I just recalled and realized that I spent more than 20 years of my life fantasizing every day about being a Star Fleet officer living on a Federation starship. But after investing all that intent and expending all those calories, I turn out instead to be Professor Xavier in reality. Um.

82467900-FB4B-45AB-A60D-D3A516A1B5DE.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne
There is my Soul-Sister-from-another-Mother! Love the Marvel movies (most especially the X-men) and Star Trek.

Having written that, I just recalled and realized that I spent more than 20 years of my life fantasizing every day about being a Star Fleet officer living on a Federation starship. But after investing all that intent and expending all those calories, I turn out instead to be Professor Xavier in reality. Um.
You may have been a star fleet officer in your past lives. Life is arranger than fiction.

Here is a sleeper post-apocalyptic, dystopian society, science fiction movie. With a little bit of Soylent Green for an added flavor.
Snowpiercer-poster.jpg Snowpiercer. Chris Evans is in it.