Favorite Paranormal Games?

Undine

Reaction score
I didn't see a particular thread like mine so hopefully, I didn't overlook it.

The title says it all what is your favorite paranormal game? It can also be from a survival horror so long as it has a paranormal element.

As for mine, I am a huge fan of the Fatal Frame series; which currently has five games, but only four were licensed in the US. The games all have some connection to one another as the series goes on. Plus each has a different element or theme that the game follows. Like the first game follows a sister who is looking for her brother, who went looking for his mentor at the infamous Himuro mansion. The gameplay was an interesting one as you use a camera to fight the ghosts; via the camera obscura. You learn about the mansion and its inhabitants along the way, as you look for your brother. Overall it's a great game and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes survival horror. It originally came out on the PS2 but you can download it through the PS store for PS3.

When I saw the title I was expecting something totally different :eek: glad I was wrong. Welcome to the forum Undine!

I dunno, but when I had a PS4 I used to play Warframe, where you’re basically a zombie alien robot if that counts :p

Oh and I used to play Don’t Starve, where at night, The things in the dark will kill you.