Favorite Halloween Candy!

Well guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but haven't you heard that at all times you are within 3 feet of a spider...they are just that abundant.....was even an episode of mythbusters about it....lol...
LALALALALALALA.....I don't want to know this BACK TO CANDY!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Okay candy corn haters, stand back. My GF likes to mix two part peanuts and one part candy corn. The flavor is a lot like the Payday candy bars.

I used to mix cinnamon redhots with Boston baked beans, great combination.

Back in the day, my favorite Halloween candy was Bun bars and Smoothie butterscotch peanut butter cups. Also liked Sweetarts, especially the large ones, diameter a little bigger than a silver dollar.

Not exactly Halloween candy, but my newest loves are chocolate coconut haystacks, sold by a specialty store nearby. :kissingheart: I literally cannot leave them alone when they are around.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Well guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but haven't you heard that at all times you are within 3 feet of a spider...they are just that abundant.....was even an episode of mythbusters about it....lol...
actually gypsies say spiders bring good luck to anyone that sees them. especially in the morning.

I used to mix cinnamon redhots with Boston baked beans, great combination.

Duke, I can’t seem to pleasingly mix those flavors inside my head though I know both candies separately.

How would you describe the primary flavor of BBBs...is it brown sugar?

Last edited: