Favorite Fair food...

I want to just get a cotton candy machine. A low maintenance machine and all you need is flavoured sugar
Heh imagine if you had a big popcorn machine. No joke if I don’t have a job next spring I’m buying a big popcorn machine and selling popcorn lol

my wife used to do the fair and festival circuit as a baker.....she has a cotton candy machine, popcorn machine and all that stuff..the tabletop versions are actually not too bad or expensive.
had a friend once who actually made a living at pulling a mobile popcorn trailer around...lol....he also did shaved ice and cotton candy...would go to the food truck park in the city and actually made pretty good.

BBQ ribs and a bucket of fried vegetables. Then off to pet the kangaroo :cool:. Visit the different animal barns. Watch the horses do barrel races. See the tractors. Visit the exhibition hall. And see how my buddy did in the honey making contest. Shoot the BB machine guns. Pitch on the speed gun. Play the mouse game. Swing the big giant hammer and try to ring the bell. Eat a fried turkey leg. Have a lemon ice.
I :<3 The County Fair.:)

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Lynn hit the Corndog on the head...that’s my favorite. But I like anything fried on a stick - pickles, pork chops - I’d probably eat fried stick-on-a stick.

I like the exhibits and the art.

Lynn hit the Corndog on the head...that’s my favorite. But I like anything fried on a stick - pickles, pork chops - I’d probably eat fried stick-on-a stick.

I like the exhibits and the art.
I just found my fair date. Lol. Good thing I only eat like that at the fair. You are right anything fried on a stick :D

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
We don't have a fair thing here seems like I'm missing out. I haven't heard of half of the foods your talking about although I think what you call cotton candy is what we call candy floss. My sister got a me a popcorn machine for Christmas which is amazing, based on an American retro design just love it

Reactions: Debi