Favorite C2C Guests

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
Who are/have been your favorite C2C guests? Feel free to identify the guests within whatever category (serious, frivolous, just plain nuts, etc.) you choose. Also, if that guest identifies with a specific host/guest host, included that as well, if you wish.

Reactions: TonyM
I came to C2C late but the stand out for me was Malachi Martin.

Excellent choice. My other guest when Art was there was Evelyn Paglini.

Today's guest can be a bit on the blah side. Although I don't agree on many points of either LA Marzulli and Steve Quayle they can be interesting as entertainment. Now, Dean Radin is a good guest and about the only one I've really paid much attention to of late.

Although I had problems with Dr Martin personally, I thought his interviews with Bell were some of the best I've ever heard.

My favorite Bell guest was Colonel John Alexander discussing UFOs. Unfortunately, when Noory took over C2C, these interviews suffered greatly.

Ian Punnett has done a series of interviews with science writer Mary Roach that I find both educational and amusing. The two of them hit it off beautifully, great chemistry between them.

Ian also did a series of interviews with a guest who called himself, "Jason the Horse." The guy literally believed he was a horse trapped in a human body. To say the interviews were strange is an understatement, but Ian pulled it off with a good deal of dignity.

Although I had problems with Dr Martin personally, I thought his interviews with Bell were some of the best I've ever heard.

My favorite Bell guest was Colonel John Alexander discussing UFOs. Unfortunately, when Noory took over C2C, these interviews suffered greatly.

Ian Punnett has done a series of interviews with science writer Mary Roach that I find both educational and amusing. The two of them hit it off beautifully, great chemistry between them.

Ian also did a series of interviews with a guest who called himself, "Jason the Horse." The guy literally believed he was a horse trapped in a human body. To say the interviews were strange is an understatement, but Ian pulled it off with a good deal of dignity.
OMG...I remember Jason the Horse. I even remember the first time I heard an interview with him...it was Feb. of 2007. I couldn't believe what I was listening to.

Reactions: Duke

I remember the guy who thought he had a horse soul. A nutty guy lol.

My fav was Mel Waters and his hole tales. Then probably Malachi Martin. LA Marzuli and Steven Quayle fall in line too.

C2C Bugs Bigfoot story .
The way the guests kept that story going felt like I was riding along in that truck with them .

Reactions: Debi
C2C Bugs Bigfoot story .
The way the guests kept that story going felt like I was riding along in that truck with them .
Yes that was a good show ! I remember it well. I often wondered if it was real or put on. I bought in at the time.