Favorite Burgers, State By State

I swear my mystical soul on the truth that the Clublouse at the golf course in our neighborhood has the best burgers I have ever eaten. They must lace them with Crack or something because they are seriously that good. Even my boastful buddy who feels he’s a grilling wizard swears by these burgers.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Five guys make a GREAT burger. Fuddruckers also make a great burger and have a huge sort of salad bar so you can put anything that you want on your burger. The local cafe makes good burgers from fresh ground beef but I love a busy burger and put all sorts of things on them. Avocado and japalino go great on a burger with maybe some grilled mushrooms, grilled onions, and swiss cheese.

Danm! Now you have made me crave a good big old burger!!! It would probably tear me up but it would be worth it. I still am having problems keeping things down since they gutted me and removed 14" of my small intestine. The only good, sorta good anyway, thing that it has done is that I have lost almost 40 pounds in two and a half months. I'm getting boney! I hate that.

Just read yesterday Fuddrucker (and its parent company, Luby's) was going out of business, then read today there's a chance they will be bought by a deep-pocketed Texas restaurateur. I always loved Fuddruckers, but they closed all their stores locally several years ago.

Reactions: Paintman
I noticed 5 Guys is the burger for MI. I have never seen the restaurant nor have I tried one. How is it that I’ve missed this! Anyone here tried them?

Reactions: Paintman