Father Malachi Martin's predictions

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Tonight on Art's show, we'll be hearing from a new priest....Father Jack Ashcroft. I know from the bio and some research, Fr. Jack is similar in thought to Fr. Malachi in many respects.

Father Malachi Martin's shows are legends now, and everyone still remembers them fairly well. What did you think of the good Fr's predictions? Are we seeing them come to pass? Do you believe what Fr. Malachi said was true? Is the Vatican hiding things that could change the world?

Tell me what you think....

Malachai Martin was certainly very compelling, and convincing. Lending credence to his story was the manner in which he died... was he killed to shut him up? I think there are many shady things going on at the Vatican.
Vatican II.....drop a Catholic (who passed prior) into a Mass today...and they would swear there was NO way they were attending a Catholic Mass.
I am NOT a "Cradle Catholic" but was intrigued by the Vatican's approval of the "old Latin pre Vatican II" Mass...I drove about 100 miles to attend..partly out of curiosity and partly to see how much of my 2 years of HS Latin I recalled..
I left impressed..since then our local parish offers once monthly..
Father Martin was STRONGLY opposed to Vatican II and relayed in a cryptic fashion to Art Bell....a Pope perhaps did NOT die a natural death..
Check...Vatican PROHIBITS an autopsy on a deceased Pope...
Enacted in RECENT times....hmm

Before tonight's program, I do want to point out again, that it was never the Catholic Faith itself in question here. It was the people in charge in the Vatican. As with most people in power, power tends to corrupt.
Agreed 100%
The political environment within the Vatican has dramatically changed since the beginning of Vatican II, even the Pope ( who in past times did make use of advisors ...but DID have the final say or deciding voice..NOT to be questioned)
Now as Malachi Martin stated...the Pope of today is but one of many Bishops.....the days of the Pope charting a course for the whole Church SOLO are long long gone..

Tonight on Art's show, we'll be hearing from a new priest....Father Jack Ashcroft. I know from the bio and some research, Fr. Jack is similar in thought to Fr. Malachi in many respects.

Father Malachi Martin's shows are legends now, and everyone still remembers them fairly well. What did you think of the good Fr's predictions? Are we seeing them come to pass? Do you believe what Fr. Malachi said was true? Is the Vatican hiding things that could change the world?

Tell me what you think....
Odd interview...
Malachi Martin.....
With
Ed Dames ??
Remote viewing akin to the Professor in Hostage to the Devil ??
The two of them had NO disagreement on anything ???
I noticed other inconsistencies??
Anyone else ??

Sorry, I missed that one, actually. Anyone else notice anything on that?

The political environment within the Vatican has dramatically changed since the beginning of Vatican II, even the Pope ( who in past times did make use of advisors ...but DID have the final say or deciding voice..NOT to be questioned)
Now as Malachi Martin stated...the Pope of today is but one of many Bishops.....the days of the Pope charting a course for the whole Church SOLO are long long gone..
Hi Curandero, I'd like to gently point out that the Pope is and always has been one (the first one ) among all of the Bishops. It's in his title that reads like a Latin 4 page job description. There were many Popes who presided absolutely. Some for great good, some for entirely practical reasons, and some not too swell. But these were not the historical norm because of a myriad of influences. A good example is how the roles of the Church change over time and between various nations. Nation #1 they are bureaucrats, running the local govt. Nation #2 the legal system. Nation #3 social services, Nation #4 education. Popes set guidelines and the Bishops had and still have great leeway in carrying matters out. What works in Bavaria may not be welcome in England or France, or between principalities within 'nations.' Or today in more social service roles.
Nonetheless, you are correct sir, the Pope has, by his office "full, supreme, and universal power over the whole Church, a power he can always exercise unhindered." (Catechism 882)
As for me personally, I'm a pretty conservative guy and find little problem with Vatican II:hushed: . Doctrine remained unchanged, is the point. Although some Priests went haywire with the way Mass was celebrated during the 60's and 70's. Looking for a Groovy Jesus, I guess? The Tridentine Mass (old school Latin) is still celebrated in every parish I have been a member of, weekly. However, when I attend Spanish services ( No habla nuttin') the basics are still familiar and understandable as when I attend Mass in Polish, Croation, etc. (I live near Chicago, it's like the United Nations.)

For non-Catholics, despite the Churchs hierarchical appearances, it functions as a highly decentralized organization. The World is too big, and people and customs are so different that, aside from unchangeable liturgical doctrine, local Bishops and Parish Priests have tremendous discretion to minister to their particular locale. That is what Vatican II was driving for - greater Universality. ( the previous was overly simplified, I know.)