Father Malachi Martin and Fatima

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

nossa-senhora-fatima.gif

Many members have asked for a thread on Fr. Martin and the third Fatima prophecy. Please feel free to add on information and discuss this very intriguing man and his secrets.​

Please, NO pirated C2C or Art Bell youtubes!

Last edited:
Reactions: JoMama
Fr. Malachi Martin affirmed: Satanism has been practiced in the Vatican

These Last Days News - August 10, 2015

Concurrent satanic rites reportedly took place in the U.S. and St. Paul’s Chapel in the Vatican on June 29, 1963, barely a week after the election of Paul VI

Fr. Malachi Martin affirmed: Satanism has been practiced in the Vatican...

"How I warned and warned that satan would enter into the highest realms of the hierarchy in Rome. The Third Secret, My child, is that satan would enter into My Son's Church." - Our Lady of the Roses, May 13, 1978

martin.gif
Fr. Malachi Martin's accusationsIn The Fatima Crusader article, Malachi Martin, a scholar, Vatican insider, and best-selling author, said, “Anybody who is acquainted with the state of affairs in the Vatican in the last 35 years is well aware that the prince of darkness has had and still has his surrogates in the court of St. Peter in Rome.”
From 1958 until 1964, Jesuit priest Malachi Martin served in Rome where he was a close associate of, and carried out many sensitive missions for the renowned Jesuit Cardinal Augustin Bea and the pope. Released afterwards from his vows of poverty and obedience at his own request (but still a priest), he ultimately moved to New York and became a best-selling writer of fiction and non-fiction.
Martin had first made reference to a diabolic rite held in Rome in his 1990 non-fiction best-seller about geopolitics and the Vatican, The Keys of This Blood, in which he wrote:

"Most frighteningly for [Pope] John Paul [II], he had come up against the irremovable presence of a malign strength in his own Vatican and in certain bishops’ chanceries. It was what knowledgeable Churchmen called the ‘superforce.’ Rumors, always difficult to verify, tied its installation to the beginning of Pope Paul VI’s reign in 1963. Indeed Paul had alluded somberly to ‘the smoke of Satan which has entered the Sanctuary’. . . an oblique reference to an enthronement ceremony by Satanists in the Vatican. Besides, the incidence of Satanic pedophilia—rites and practices— was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as Turin, in Italy, and South Carolina, in the United States. The cultic acts of Satanic pedophilia are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the Fallen Archangel’s rites." (p. 632)

These allegations have largely gone unnoticed, possibly because he was so crafty in his descriptions that he might even have been referring to the coronation of Pope Paul VI. But he revealed much more about this alleged ritual in one of his last works, Windswept House: A Vatican Novel (1996). In this story, he vividly described a ceremony called “The Enthronement of the Fallen Archangel Lucifer” supposedly held in St. Paul’s Chapel in the Vatican, but linked with concurrent satanic rites here in the U.S., on June 29, 1963, barely a week after the election of Paul VI. In the novel, before he dies, a pope leaves a secret account of the situation on his desk for the next occupant of the throne of Peter, a thinly-disguised John Paul II.
According to The New American, Martin confirmed that the ceremony did indeed occur as he had described. “Oh yes, it is true; very much so,” the magazine reported he said. “But the only way I could put that down into print is in novelistic form.”
Martin's accusation of a satanic ritual at the Vatican was also confirmed by John Loeffler, host of the Steel on Steel radio show. Mr. Loeffler personally asked Fr. Malachi Martin (who had been a regular guest on his show) about the reported dedication to satan within the Vatican:

"You know Malachi confirmed—the first part of his book, Windswept House—he confirmed the dedication of the Vatican to satan in a secret ceremony that occurred unknown even to the Pope at that time, that he managed to pick up. And I did ask him, 'Was this true? Did it happen?' And he [Fr. Martin] said, 'yes, it did.'" - John Loeffler (July 29, 2000 radio show)

Fr. Malachi Martin said more members of the clergy are becoming aware of the situation. An archbishop several years ago also accused high members of the hierarchy in Rome of practicing satanism. The Italian newspaper Il Tempo and other major daily papers reported this stunning news (Italian newspaper articles).

More at site

Wow I never heard this. It's shocking, but the history of certain popes rise to power would lead me to believe it's true

Reactions: Debi
Oh! Our Lady is also pointing over with a very angry look on Her face. And I see—oh, a terrible . . . oh, it's—oh, my goodness! I know what it is; I see . . . I know they're human beings, but they're wearing black garments and slit holes in their faces.

funny that Daesh (IS) wears black garments with slit holes...

Reactions: Debi
Oh! Our Lady is also pointing over with a very angry look on Her face. And I see—oh, a terrible . . . oh, it's—oh, my goodness! I know what it is; I see . . . I know they're human beings, but they're wearing black garments and slit holes in their faces.

funny that Daesh (IS) wears black garments with slit holes...
INTERESTING observation, Jo...hmmmmm.

The Real Third Secret

Loss of Faith

In 1984 Bishop Alberto Cosme do Amaral of Fatima confirmed that the Third Secret of Fatima is not about atomic war or the end of the world, but instead concerns the Catholic Faith, and specifically the loss of that Faith throughout (at least) Europe. (See quote in "

Published Testimony: The Bishop of Fatima (September 10, 1984)

".)

In her third memoir, which she completed in August 1941, Sister Lucy stated that the Secret of Fatima is divided into three distinct parts, after which she recorded, for the first time, the first two parts of the Secret. She wrote, "The Secret is made up of three distinct parts, two of which I am now going to reveal."1 She felt that "the moment had come to reveal the first two parts of the Secret."2 However, she kept silent on the third part of the Secret, since she had not received Heaven’s permission to reveal it.

In her fourth memoir, which was written from October-December 1941, Sister Lucy copied the first two parts of the Secret from the text of her third memoir, but added a sentence that is not found there. Sister Lucy gave us the first sentence of the Third Secret when she inserted into her fourth memoir the phrase "In Portugal, the dogma of the Faith will always be preserved etc." This sentence had not appeared in her previous memoir. Sister Lucy purposely inserted it into her fourth memoir to indicate to us what the final part of the Secret is about.

In 1943, after having been asked by Bishop da Silva to write down the text of the Third Secret, Sister Lucy was finding the task difficult. She declared to the bishop that it was not absolutely necessary to write out the text, "since in a certain manner she had said it." Sister Lucy was very likely referring to the additional phrase she had inserted into her fourth memoir, "In Portugal, the dogma of the Faith will always be preserved etc."

The phrase, "In Portugal, the dogma of the Faith will always be preserved etc." is a promise that the true Faith will be preserved in that country, although in its vagueness it does not state by whom. Yet, if in Portugal the true Faith will be preserved, what does that imply about the rest of the world? The Portuguese Father Messias de Coelho concluded that, "this allusion, so positive about what will happen among us, suggests to us that it will be different around us. …"

Father Alonso, the official Fatima archivist had this to say on the Third Secret:

More at site