Father Malachi Martin and Fatima

Times two.:)
One main feature of Fatima, and other public & private apparitions, gets overlooked, and I'd like to bring it up. The first part is usually a warning of calamity. It started with a vision of hell. Then,"Portugal will be under a veil of protection and another great war will follow" and "Russia will continue to spread her evil ways." (paraphrasing). The second part is a solution, a plea, to stopping the problem. "Pray, repent, live daily in a sanctifying manner." (Many apparitions say similar pleas.)
Afterwards,their was a vision, private, where St. Lucia saw the Holy Family radiating infinite love and peace. Indicating the 'prize' of keeping Her Son's wishes. ( Holy Family visions often conclude other Marian apparitions.)

A second item, when St. Lucia was told to write the secrets, she was under orders by The Holy Mother to "write what you see, not what you understand." That, to me goes along way to explaining the surreal, apocalyptic nature of the third secrete.

Putting Both items together, It's like Revelations, while you chose to ignore Mathew.
If I understand right the third secret is actually describing Revelations from the bible and that prayer and right living will hold it off? If so if would be a good explanation

Yes. And it's in real time. WW2 wasn't a walk in the park. Soviets enslaved 1/2 a continent. Yeah, I think The Holy Family got that right.
( I'm just a guy who takes this seriously, and can be found praying a Rosary with a bunch of old ladies.):)

1. The Day of the Antichrist
    the-day-of-the-antichrist-photo-u1.jpg

Photo: user uploaded image
    End of the world predictions are nothing new, with a major prediction centered around September 23 fizzling out in 2015. For 2016, consensus seems to be that June 6 is the day the End Times will start. Or end. Or be in the middle of. Expect to hear more and more about this day, until it actually passes and nothing happens. Then it'll be some other day.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi

End of the world predictions are nothing new, with a major prediction centered around September 23 fizzling out in 2015. For 2016, consensus seems to be that June 6 is the day the End Times will start. Or end. Or be in the middle of. Expect to hear more and more about this day, until it actually passes and nothing happens. Then it'll be some other day.
Phew we made it past June 6 th.

Reactions: Debi
'World will end' on July 29, claim theorists - Unexplained Mysteries

Conspiracy theorists now maintain that the whole world will come to an end by the end of this month.
It is the latest in a long line of apocalyptic predictions to have surfaced over the last few years thanks in no small part to the infamous armageddon that never was on December 21st, 2012.

This time the end of the world has been forecast for July 29th of this year by an online group known as 'End Time Prophecies' who previously suggested that an asteroid would kill us all on May 6th.

According to an announcement video posted on YouTube, the end of this month will bring about a series of catastrophes beginning with a sudden reversal of the Earth's magnetic poles.

"The polar flip will make the stars race across the sky, and the vacuum created by the reeling of the Earth will pull the atmosphere along the ground, trying to catch up," the video states.

"The global earthquake will be so bad that every hill and mountain will crumble."

Suffice to say however, given that there is absolutely no scientific basis for this whatsoever, it would not be unreasonable to take this latest apocalyptic prediction with a very large pinch of salt indeed.
- See more at: 'World will end' on July 29, claim theorists - Unexplained Mysteries

Reactions: JoMama
'World will end' on July 29, claim theorists - Unexplained Mysteries

Conspiracy theorists now maintain that the whole world will come to an end by the end of this month.
It is the latest in a long line of apocalyptic predictions to have surfaced over the last few years thanks in no small part to the infamous armageddon that never was on December 21st, 2012.

This time the end of the world has been forecast for July 29th of this year by an online group known as 'End Time Prophecies' who previously suggested that an asteroid would kill us all on May 6th.

According to an announcement video posted on YouTube, the end of this month will bring about a series of catastrophes beginning with a sudden reversal of the Earth's magnetic poles.

"The polar flip will make the stars race across the sky, and the vacuum created by the reeling of the Earth will pull the atmosphere along the ground, trying to catch up," the video states.

"The global earthquake will be so bad that every hill and mountain will crumble."

Suffice to say however, given that there is absolutely no scientific basis for this whatsoever, it would not be unreasonable to take this latest apocalyptic prediction with a very large pinch of salt indeed.
- See more at: 'World will end' on July 29, claim theorists - Unexplained Mysteries
So what would I do today if I knew for sure the world was going to end in seven days ? Hmmmmm . . .

Reactions: Debi

Oops, I missed it again!