Father Malachi Martin and Fatima

Fatima: the prophecy, the envelope, the missing words, and the denial of Ratzinger
This article gets deep into the weeds, but it has to to un-twist Dollingers, or the writers', fabrications. (It's one or the other.)
Here is a statement from Pope Benedict, (more at the link.)
[FONT=Lora, serif]Fatima: the prophecy, the envelope, the missing words, and the denial of Ratzinger[/FONT]
“With regard to this.” the statement continues, “Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI announces that he has ‘never talked to Prof. Döllinger about Fatima’, clearly stating that the utterances attributed to Professor Döllinger on this issue ‘are pure inventions, absolutely untrue’ and confirms definitively: ‘the publication of the Third Secret of Fatima is complete.’” The denial is therefore threefold: Ratzinger asserts the inaccuracy of the circumstances (the alleged dialogue with the German theologian of Fatima), of the content (the negative words of Mary on the Council and the Mass arising from the liturgical reform), as well as the rumor of an “undisclosed secret.”

Reactions: Debi
This article gets deep into the weeds, but it has to to un-twist Dollingers, or the writers', fabrications. (It's one or the other.)
Here is a statement from Pope Benedict, (more at the link.)
[FONT=Lora, serif]Fatima: the prophecy, the envelope, the missing words, and the denial of Ratzinger[/FONT]
“With regard to this.” the statement continues, “Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI announces that he has ‘never talked to Prof. Döllinger about Fatima’, clearly stating that the utterances attributed to Professor Döllinger on this issue ‘are pure inventions, absolutely untrue’ and confirms definitively: ‘the publication of the Third Secret of Fatima is complete.’” The denial is therefore threefold: Ratzinger asserts the inaccuracy of the circumstances (the alleged dialogue with the German theologian of Fatima), of the content (the negative words of Mary on the Council and the Mass arising from the liturgical reform), as well as the rumor of an “undisclosed secret.”
I thank you, Paint, for being the balance on this thread. I just post what I find out there, so your input is appreciated!

Here is an excerpt from a simple & profound article about Fatima. It's St. Lucia getting to the heart of the message (s).

THE REAL SECRET OF FATIMA

By Anne Tansy
The heart of the message of Fatima is a gloriously personal one to all who have a true conception of the apparitions and revelations of Our Lady in that now hallowed spot. It is as though Mary has spoken to each and every one of us in our little niche in society.
Sister Lucia stated: “All the conditions Mary specified are important only in their relation to her one main request, sanctification of our daily lives. The fulfillment of one’s daily duty is the most necessary.”
Here we have the heart of the message although to many it seemed like a letdown. Some people look for only the spectacular concerning Fatima. They want it to be a grand heavenly manifestation with all kinds of dramatic overtones.

Think About This
The plea of Our Lady of Fatima to perform one’s daily duty is a comforting one, particularly to those who cannot go out into the world and engage in dynamic pursuits. It is comforting to know that God does not expect this of all of us, that our everyday duties can be sanctified and sent in little wisps of incense to His heavenly throne.
The wise see the message of Fatima applied to the home, the office, the store, factory, schoolroom, hospital, City Hall and all other places where men, women and children live and work, performing their daily duties.

True Christian’s Test
Stripped to its elementals, the “heart” of the Fatima message calls for all to engage in the pursuits designed for them by God.

The link fleshes this out.
THE REAL SECRET OF FATIMA : WAF USA – World Apostolate of Fatima U.S.A.

Father Martin was a very smart and educated man indeed. His views and theories are very thought provoking and nerve rattling all at the same time. If what he says is true, with all the evil and hatred in this world, we should all be very afraid. But we shouldn't forget to live, learn and love because the time we have here is very limited.
Yes, I agree but as the son of a baptist preacher I was raised to believe that I have always known about the dark forces but never had a personal relationship with god. I knew he was there but took him for granted. (only prayed when i needed him)

Once i was on rock bottom nowhere to go lost all hope, I turned to god and i am forever grateful. to this day i can not take credit for any deeds that are beyond my expectations, if anyone praises me for anything I give credit to god because I feel he is always with me.

For those of you following along with the messages:

May 2016 report - Sr. Emmanuel
I read threw most of this. I am not an expert but have spent my life in bible studies. NO where in the Bible does it say to worship Mary or to follow prophecy by her. I was raised in the Catholic faith so I am familiar with their teachings. I base my personal faith on the Bible. I'm suspect of extra prophesies. God said himself in the last book of the Bible Revelation 22:18 for I testify onto Everyman that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book. If any man shall add onto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book. I'll let the word speak for itself. I respect all people's rights to believe as they wish. But before I get frightened to the bone about these added prophesies I will view them in light of the word I believe that was already given

Reactions: curandero81
I read threw most of this. I am not an expert but have spent my life in bible studies. NO where in the Bible does it say to worship Mary or to follow prophecy by her. I was raised in the Catholic faith so I am familiar with their teachings. I base my personal faith on the Bible. I'm suspect of extra prophesies. God said himself in the last book of the Bible Revelation 22:18 for I testify onto Everyman that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book. If any man shall add onto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book. I'll let the word speak for itself. I respect all people's rights to believe as they wish. But before I get frightened to the bone about these added prophesies I will view them in light of the word I believe that was already given
Lynne,
I was raised Methodist and converted to Catholism around 28 years ago.
I, too, have read many books on religion(s) and find your point very accurate and thought provoking !
I do find further revelations possible..but many times suspect (note: not intended to offend anyone, however for me Joseph Smith is suspect..ONLY MY OPINION..again NOT intended to offend...also, for me another would be another major off branch of Abraham...ONLY MY OPINION...not intended to offend)
I hope some day in my mind I may find peace for myself in my beliefs.
I might also add, it is my hope that we as people might evolve to the point of being able to believe in our own philosophy and religion and also have respect for all others and their belief system....AND LIVE TOGETHER IN PEACE...

Lynne,
I was raised Methodist and converted to Catholism around 28 years ago.
I, too, have read many books on religion(s) and find your point very accurate and thought provoking !
I do find further revelations possible..but many times suspect (note: not intended to offend anyone, however for me Joseph Smith is suspect..ONLY MY OPINION..again NOT intended to offend...also, for me another would be another major off branch of Abraham...ONLY MY OPINION...not intended to offend)
I hope some day in my mind I may find peace for myself in my beliefs.
I might also add, it is my hope that we as people might evolve to the point of being able to believe in our own philosophy and religion and also have respect for all others and their belief system....AND LIVE TOGETHER IN PEACE...
Amen to that my friend

Reactions: Debi
Amen to that my friend
Times two.:)
One main feature of Fatima, and other public & private apparitions, gets overlooked, and I'd like to bring it up. The first part is usually a warning of calamity. It started with a vision of hell. Then,"Portugal will be under a veil of protection and another great war will follow" and "Russia will continue to spread her evil ways." (paraphrasing). The second part is a solution, a plea, to stopping the problem. "Pray, repent, live daily in a sanctifying manner." (Many apparitions say similar pleas.)
Afterwards,their was a vision, private, where St. Lucia saw the Holy Family radiating infinite love and peace. Indicating the 'prize' of keeping Her Son's wishes. ( Holy Family visions often conclude other Marian apparitions.)

A second item, when St. Lucia was told to write the secrets, she was under orders by The Holy Mother to "write what you see, not what you understand." That, to me goes along way to explaining the surreal, apocalyptic nature of the third secrete.

Putting Both items together, It's like Revelations, while you chose to ignore Mathew.

Reactions: jadamz