Father Malachi Martin and Fatima

OK, I've added on some more about Fatima and about Fr. Martin...pros and cons. I'm interested in knowing what you think? Was Fr. Martin telling us the truth as he knew it and telling what he could of it? Or....is it something else?

...The Pope decided that it would be better if the world did not know it, contrary to the order of the" Queen of Heaven" end quote !
To this day the populace does not understand that there is a Goddess , God and Goddess , two separate entities and yes they live together ! Long , long time ago I shared a vision on this forum and I hope it will not come to fruition , for everyone's sake !

...The Pope decided that it would be better if the world did not know it, contrary to the order of the" Queen of Heaven" end quote !
To this day the populace does not understand that there is a Goddess , God and Goddess , two separate entities and yes they live together ! Long , long time ago I shared a vision on this forum and I hope it will not come to fruition , for everyone's sake !
I remember it well, Dog, and I too hope it does NOT come to fruition!

This is said to be tied into Fatima in some way with the priest...

Gobbi-Full-431859.jpg

Virgin Mary 'appears' to crowd of thousands: Incredible photo of mystery being emerges

Reactions: 7Critter
People can either devote their time to prayer, penance and sacrifice in reparation for sin and for the conversion of sinners as Our Lady asked at Fatima, or engage in endless debate over matters upon which Holy Mother Church has already decided and proclaimed. We encourage those who opt for distractions to seriously consider what might be their genesis, and whether or not their engagement in them serves Our Lady’s Fatima objectives. Quote from the World Apostolate of Fatima.
The Secret of Fatima : WAF USA – World Apostolate of Fatima U.S.A.
But I still enjoy the debate and conjecture, nonetheless!
And here is a big long explanation of The 3rd Secrete that fills in a lot of gaps not reported in the popular press. Official Vatican documents.The Message of Fatima

I saw something this summer of 2015 on a raining day. The sun turned into the moon and zig zagged upward, like dancing sun turned moon, it than went back down turning into the sun, doubled two suns went back to being the moon zig zagged upward became a radiant sun with rainbow around it in colors bright red mainly, went to dancing around as the moon and than returned back to being the sun. I looked up this phenomena and its called Fatima? It looked like the sun was falling and dancing around! Recently heard that what the Pope exposed was not complete because of fear, than out of accident it was lost, but did hear about what is suppose to happen and it hasn't happen yet. There was no long line of Christians being put on a deadly march, no Pope has been killed yet like mentioned and it wasn't just about a Pope it was about the people followers too being crucified. This is something that will happen like with Isis. but its my view and I'm not know it all or always right, and no devine thing talked to me.

. The sun turned into the moon and zig zagged upward, like dancing sun turned moon, it than went back down turning into the sun, doubled two suns went back to being the moon zig zagged upward became a radiant sun with rainbow around it in colors bright red mainly, went to dancing around as the moon and than returned back to being the sun. I looked up this phenomena and its called Fatima?
Hi Kel, what an experience ! What did you think or feel afterwards? The 'event' you described sounds much like the " The Miracle of the Dancing Sun' witnessed by an estimated 300,000 people in Fatima, Portugal towards the end of WW1. Here is a link to an Our Lady of Fatima prayer Society, of which I'm a member. The Story of Fatima : WAF USA – World Apostolate of Fatima U.S.A.
Where did you witness it ?

It was just this summer at around noon in my back yard. I felt it was a cool cloud illusion going over the sun that way, but I freaked when it started to zig zag. Moving clouds play tricks with the mind, I know, but this was really something to see especially when it went into a double sun.

Reactions: Paintman