Fart Noises too? WTF

Out doors and over night it could have been a person on the rope cutting.

Keep up the effort of prayer, smudging and house blessing. A through house cleaning sometimes improves things. Washing walls, windows and floors will move out a lot of negative energy.
The rope cutting doesn't make a lot of sense. We live in the middle of nowhere. and no one can see what is behind our house from the road. Who would take the time to cut the rope. What purpose would it serve? Who carries a scissors around with them in their car anyway? And, it didn't do anything to wreck the deck...it was just a grid line to map out squares. It just seemed weird.
My floors could definitely use a good washing.

Out doors and over night it could have been a person on the rope cutting.

Keep up the effort of prayer, smudging and house blessing. A through house cleaning sometimes improves things. Washing walls, windows and floors will move out a lot of negative energy.
I've never heard of cleaning to remove negative energy but I knew people whose house was a absolute pigsty and the place was full to the brim with negative energy and annoying spirits,it was a total madhouse.

Who carries a scissors around with them in their car anyway?

Years ago I was seeing a girl

Okay Speedy, you just spoke the magick mantra which will invite all of the answers you would never want to hear. Here at the PNF, we have a cadres of people who are all first generation clones of Inspector Gadget. You will probably get to hear about all the infinite possibilities of what one can fit in the side pocket of their cargo shorts. Be warned. And be enlightened - scissors are just the beginning.

Reactions: Lynne
The rope cutting doesn't make a lot of sense. We live in the middle of nowhere. and no one can see what is behind our house from the road. Who would take the time to cut the rope. What purpose would it serve? Who carries a scissors around with them in their car anyway? And, it didn't do anything to wreck the deck...it was just a grid line to map out squares. It just seemed weird.
My floors could definitely use a good washing.
I did not mean to discredit your idea of what happened. But looking at possible real life scenarios is always good to consider no matter how remote. When these are satisfied and no other possible reason is available we can look to the paranormal. That’s not to say a ghost didn’t clip your ropes.

Last edited:
I've never heard of cleaning to remove negative energy but I knew people whose house was a absolute pigsty and the place was full to the brim with negative energy and annoying spirits,it was a total madhouse.
There’s so many theories about this stuff it’s worth doing the most when your really having an issue

Reactions: ozentity
Okay Speedy, you just spoke the magick mantra which will invite all of the answers you would never want to hear. Here at the PNF, we have a cadres of people who are all first generation clones of Inspector Gadget. You will probably get to hear about all the infinite possibilities of what one can fit in the side pocket of their cargo shorts. Be warned. And be enlightened - scissors are just the beginning.
Wands you are so right lol.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I did not mean to discredit your idea of what happened. But looking at possible real life scenarios is always good to consider no matter how remote. When these are satisfied and no other possible know reason is available we can look to the paranormal. That’s not to say a ghost didn’t clip your ropes.
Oh yes, I am always looking for a logical explanation too. Unfortunately this is not my first rodeo. I've seen too much, many events that cannot be explained. I guess my question is Why me? How can I turn it off? I never asked for this crap

Hmm. Does that mean you believe me? Or not? I am not here to blow smoke up anyone's A - -. I will write a memoir someday, simply based on everything I have encountered in the past 6 years. I'm only 48, so I am thinking this could go on for awhile. I will share a new one now...Sleeping alone in the spare bedroom (downstairs). I was dreaming, like I always do, very vividly, that I got out of my bed and slammed the door on "something" that was trying to get in. I was yelling "Stay out!" and slamming the door. 3 times. Then, I woke up and was conscious during the night (maybe around 2:30 am?). And I looked up and saw a shadow of a figure with a head and huge wings standing next to the door. Now...It freaked me out. I was in a room with no light coming through to cast any shadows. The only light was a very small blue light coming from out internet router. So, I moved the router...turned the router...covered the router...hoping the shadow would move along with it, disappear or change. IT NEVER MOVED. Not one inch. I closed my eyes, went back to sleep, woke back up and STILL the same Angel-like figure was in the same spot guarding that door. There is NO explanation for this. I was fully awake. I will never forget the massive wings by that door, and I look at it as a gift from God, sent to protect me from whatever it was trying to get through that door to me that night.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Hmm. Does that mean you believe me? Or not?

Speedy, I myself have experienced some really strange things including some things which most people would not want to believe could be true. I’ve had so many hundreds of psychic and mystical experiences which can’t be explained and personal validation has been important to me too.

Because of my experiences, I take the position that it’s critical that I listen to what others have to say about the paranormal. But my beliefs are not strictly binary - Believe or Not Believe - instead I choose to accept others’ stories and inputs on a spectrum. I’m here to learn and I can’t reasonably learn without being open.

I apologize for any confusion my prior post might have created. I made a mistake by using an inside joke in an attempt to introduce you to a mundane side of the PNF. Quite literally Speedy, there are members here who could and might still talk your ears off about the value of carrying scissors in your car.

Unfortunately I don’t have any experiences nor knowledge relevant to what might have cut your lines. That doesn’t lead me to discount your own experience however.