Fart Noises too? WTF

Hmm. Does that mean you believe me? Or not? I am not here to blow smoke up anyone's A - -. I will write a memoir someday, simply based on everything I have encountered in the past 6 years. I'm only 48, so I am thinking this could go on for awhile. I will share a new one now...Sleeping alone in the spare bedroom (downstairs). I was dreaming, like I always do, very vividly, that I got out of my bed and slammed the door on "something" that was trying to get in. I was yelling "Stay out!" and slamming the door. 3 times. Then, I woke up and was conscious during the night (maybe around 2:30 am?). And I looked up and saw a shadow of a figure with a head and huge wings standing next to the door. Now...It freaked me out. I was in a room with no light coming through to cast any shadows. The only light was a very small blue light coming from out internet router. So, I moved the router...turned the router...covered the router...hoping the shadow would move along with it, disappear or change. IT NEVER MOVED. Not one inch. I closed my eyes, went back to sleep, woke back up and STILL the same Angel-like figure was in the same spot guarding that door. There is NO explanation for this. I was fully awake. I will never forget the massive wings by that door, and I look at it as a gift from God, sent to protect me from whatever it was trying to get through that door to me that night.

It sounds like you weren’t too frightened by the winged shadow figure. Was it gone by the time the room was better lit?

Hmm. Does that mean you believe me? Or not? I am not here to blow smoke up anyone's A - -. I will write a memoir someday, simply based on everything I have encountered in the past 6 years. I'm only 48, so I am thinking this could go on for awhile. I will share a new one now...Sleeping alone in the spare bedroom (downstairs). I was dreaming, like I always do, very vividly, that I got out of my bed and slammed the door on "something" that was trying to get in. I was yelling "Stay out!" and slamming the door. 3 times. Then, I woke up and was conscious during the night (maybe around 2:30 am?). And I looked up and saw a shadow of a figure with a head and huge wings standing next to the door. Now...It freaked me out. I was in a room with no light coming through to cast any shadows. The only light was a very small blue light coming from out internet router. So, I moved the router...turned the router...covered the router...hoping the shadow would move along with it, disappear or change. IT NEVER MOVED. Not one inch. I closed my eyes, went back to sleep, woke back up and STILL the same Angel-like figure was in the same spot guarding that door. There is NO explanation for this. I was fully awake. I will never forget the massive wings by that door, and I look at it as a gift from God, sent to protect me from whatever it was trying to get through that door to me that night.
It sounds like you weren’t too frightened by the winged shadow figure. Was it gone by the time the room was better lit?
The winged Angel did freak me out, but I was not as scared because I was in the mindset that it was there to protect me

The winged Angel did freak me out, but I was not as scared because I was in the mindset that it was there to protect me

Regardless of what was there with you, your own strength is what is especially important. As I’ve posted here in the past, seeing anything ghostly makes me nearly wet my pants which is not the most appropriate response. Stay strong.

Regardless of what was there with you, your own strength is what is especially important. As I’ve posted here in the past, seeing anything ghostly makes me nearly wet my pants which is not the most appropriate response. Stay strong.
Very true. At some point it is only US that can really deal with everything in front of us.

Oh yes, I am always looking for a logical explanation too. Unfortunately this is not my first rodeo. I've seen too much, many events that cannot be explained. I guess my question is Why me? How can I turn it off? I never asked for this crap
I can’t remembwr if we have discussed this on another thread so forgive me if you’ve already answered this. Trying to figure out why is the question here. If you could answer a couple questions maybe we can get closer to an answer.
When did your first events start? Are you or anyone in your household involved with divination techniques such as Oujia boards, table tipping, tarot, mediumship etc.? Not that these are bad in themselves but certain precautions have to be used when practicing. So you go to places where there is ghost like activity ? You may have brought something home. Have you brought an object in that might have an attachment? These are just some things to consider.

Reactions: Maddyfromoz
I can’t remembwr if we have discussed this on another thread so forgive me if you’ve already answered this. Trying to figure out why is the question here. If you could answer a couple questions maybe we can get closer to an answer.
When did your first events start? Are you or anyone in your household involved with divination techniques such as Oujia boards, table tipping, tarot, mediumship etc.? Not that these are bad in themselves but certain precautions have to be used when practicing. So you go to places where there is ghost like activity ? You may have brought something home. Have you brought an object in that might have an attachment? These are just some things to consider.
My husband's father committed suicide when he was 17, and my husband was the one who found him dead. There were no warning signs, no note, no reason anyone knew of for him to do this. My thoughts are that a demon may have had something to do with his suicide, and that it attached itself to my husband that day. He has had bad luck in his life ever since that incident. He was held down "paralyzed" on several occasions before I met him. He also lived in a very old victorian with his previous family before I met him. And they had issues in that house. I was hoping that whatever had a grip on him in his old home would stay there when he moved in with me. Unfortunately, the first incident happened here about 10 days after he moved in with me and my daughters. So, I do believe it came with my husband. My 15 year old and myself are the ones who see and experience most of the activity now. We have not been held down, but we see and hear things quite often, and it likes to touch my feet and squeeze my toes. My husband was held down about 3 times in my house in the past 6 years. We have been married for 6 years now. His father, and other members of his family were part of Free Mason groups. According to the Catholic Priest (exorcist) I met with several years ago, many of these groups are part of the occult. So, if that is true, then this could explain a lot.

His father, and other members of his family were part of Free Mason groups. According to the Catholic Priest (exorcist) I met with several years ago, many of these groups are part of the occult. So, if that is true, then this could explain a lot.

Speedy, I don’t know why the priest would infer that Freemasons are associated with the occult - with what I assume sounds like a negative connotation - as people of most faiths including Catholicism are welcome into the Masonic Lodge. Belief in a supreme deity is one of the most basis tenets of Freemasonry.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
His father, and other members of his family were part of Free Mason groups. According to the Catholic Priest (exorcist) I met with several years ago, many of these groups are part of the occult. So, if that is true, then this could explain a lot.
I just got off the phone with a member of the Catholic Clergy. The priest who told you this went beyond the bounds of actual Church beliefs. He may have held these as personal thoughts, but they are not sanctioned or approved.

Years ago my own husband was held up against a wall for several seconds by an entity. It can happen, especially with those that don't believe in the paranormal. It can almost be like the entity wants to prove a point.

We often try to find out the why of a haunting. To me, the true battle is not in finding the why, but in the banishment of the negative forces. There are many reasons a family or person may become a target. First, we don't even know for sure WHAT these beings/entities are much less are we knowledgable enough to assume we know why they attack someone. You see, even if they talk to you, they lie. They look for ways to bring turmoil into a family, often wanting you to blame one another or some past action for their presence. They will also attempt to turn you from religious beliefs or cause another's belief's to look badly.

It does sound like the entity is attached to your husband. There is often no apparant reason that these things happen. The doorway could go far back to before his father's death and have nothing to do with anything you would even know about. For this to be resolved, your husband needs to be onboard and you need to be united as a family to fight against it. You can do some protections for yourself and the children, but it will not stop until he acknowledges the problem and is on board to being rid of it.

I just got off the phone with a member of the Catholic Clergy. The priest who told you this went beyond the bounds of actual Church beliefs. He may have held these as personal thoughts, but they are not sanctioned or approved.

Years ago my own husband was held up against a wall for several seconds by an entity. It can happen, especially with those that don't believe in the paranormal. It can almost be like the entity wants to prove a point.

We often try to find out the why of a haunting. To me, the true battle is not in finding the why, but in the banishment of the negative forces. There are many reasons a family or person may become a target. First, we don't even know for sure WHAT these beings/entities are much less are we knowledgable enough to assume we know why they attack someone. You see, even if they talk to you, they lie. They look for ways to bring turmoil into a family, often wanting you to blame one another or some past action for their presence. They will also attempt to turn you from religious beliefs or cause another's belief's to look badly.

It does sound like the entity is attached to your husband. There is often no apparant reason that these things happen. The doorway could go far back to before his father's death and have nothing to do with anything you would even know about. For this to be resolved, your husband needs to be onboard and you need to be united as a family to fight against it. You can do some protections for yourself and the children, but it will not stop until he acknowledges the problem and is on board to being rid of it.
I agree. Unfortunately he doesn't do anything about it. Only personal prayer

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Speedy, I don’t know why the priest would infer that Freemasons are associated with the occult - with what I assume sounds like a negative connotation - as people of most faiths including Catholicism are welcome into the Masonic Lodge. Belief in a supreme deity is one of the most basis tenets of Freemasonry.
I don't know either, but that is what he told me.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman