Farside Episode #1: Call In Predictions Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was I for a Friday night.
I'm so sorry I didn't make it, DM. I had an unusual circumstance last night and just couldn't make it. I PROMISE I'll be there for your next podcast and I WILL call!

That's ok Debi!
It was a slow night but we did have two callers.
I'd like to thank both Roy & Joe for calling in and keeping me company.

The show wasn't bad for a precast.
It will get better and I will get better as well.

http://beyonddarkmatter.com/categorized/47/farside-precast-from-january-3rd-2014
I think with a regular schedule, you're going to grow each time. (I happen to agree with both predictions made, and Fukushima would have also been my prediction!) I actually had coffee on and ready to go until hubs had a little medical issue. Chest pain always trumps podcasts. (He's OK. He's a heart patient. Just a bad evening for him.) So I say "GO!" for next week and you'll grow as you go. *insert cheerleader here*

I'm glad he was (and is) OK.
I've had some chest pains myself and for now I've just been passing it off as muscle spasms.
Always on the left side. I heard that if your chest pains are in the middle of your chest that you should go to the hospital.
I've actually had these for well over 10 years now and I'm not 100% sure why.
And you're waiting to get that checked out why? There is also something called "Prinzemetal angina", which is the small capillaries closing off instead of the large arteries and can cause chest pain as well. Hubs has both kinds. He had quad bypass 6 years ago, but still has to wear double nitro patches to keep the small capillaries from closing off. And the BS of "middle of your chest" is just that. If you start having chest pain, need to check it. It could be as simple as muscle spasms, but wouldn't it be better to find out before you end up in a heap on the floor? Just a thought from someone who found her hubs in a heap on the floor from what he thought were muscle spasms!

So was I for a Friday night.
If I can make a suggestion...how about a show about 9pm for you, 10 pm for us on the east coast. That's do-able. That will give you an extra 2-3 callers, assuming me, Debi and Belle can/want to call in. Anything later than that and I am struggling to stay awake. Surge had posted something about we should need less sleep as we get older, but I seem to need more. :( Even 8-9 hours doesn't seem enough sometimes. Either that or I am anemic.

Reactions: Debi
*insert cheerleader here*

Just for you, Debi!

259h82g.gif
259h82g.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.