Famous Spirit Guides for Olivia

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29tL2NpbWFnZXMvdmFyL2V6d2ViaW5fc2l0ZS9zdG9yYWdlL2ltYWdlcy9jb2FzdC10by1jb2FzdC9yZXBvc2l0b3J5L3RodW1ibmFpbHMvb2xpdmlhLW5ld3Rvbi1qb2huLzEwOTkxODEtMS1lbmctVVMvT2xpdmlhLU5ld3Rvbi1Kb2huLmpwZw==

Celebrated singer-songwriter Olivia Newton-John credits ghosts, including the spirits of two of her celebrity friends, with helping her career. The Grease star reportedly made the surprising revelation in her new memoir Don't Stop Believin'. In the book, she writes that the spirits of John Denver, who passed away in 1997, and Karen Carpenter, who died in 1983, have become a powerful presence in her life.

"I often feel as if they hover around me when I perform," Newton-John says, "they are my spirit guides who I ask to support me before every show and they keep me strong." Lest one think that she is speaking metaphorically, that would seem not to be the case as she also indicated that Denver and Carpenter are far from her only ghostly companions. The musician also claims that the spirits of her late parents and sister as well as that of a friend's daughter who passed away as a child have all been "with me" since they crossed over to the 'other side.'

Reactions: ozentity
I love Olivier,she is always so pleasant and a good sort too,although a bit goody two shoes at times.Karen Carpenter had one of the best voices ever imo.'Close to you' one of my fav songs.

All great singers. They may visit her and give inspiration. I don’t know about them bring her guides tho. It seems a spirit guide would be concerned with bigger issues than her singing. Just speculating tho

I think we often use the wrong names for spirit guides and supportive spirits. Those who have passed and just give us support are not actually "spirit guides". Once again, semantics, but if she finds the love and support from these souls, then she is blessed and I'm sure they give her much comfort.

I think we often use the wrong names for spirit guides and supportive spirits. Those who have passed and just give us support are not actually "spirit guides". Once again, semantics, but if she finds the love and support from these souls, then she is blessed and I'm sure they give her much comfort.
agreed!