Family Passing Over Dreams

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced these? I've had a couple of dreams about close family members passing and know a few other people you have had them too. In reality the loved ones have died years ago and you have dealt with the pain and grief and accepted it. In the dreams you relive the immense sorrow, it's even a worse experience than the reality, you wake crying and exhausted, then feel a great calmness and are so relieved you don't have to go through the weeks and months like this, because it happened years ago. In a way I feel guilty for feeling this way.

Not exactly in the way that you describe, Oz. I had a dream in which one of my Aunts, and my mother had passed, but in reality they both died later; my Aunt first, then years later, my mother. I did have a beautiful dream of closure about my mother, though.

Oz I’ve had what I consider visitation dreams. They were very vivid and I remember them well even after a long time. The difference however is it’s a happy time. I see them as giving the message that they are well and doing ok. I am left with the feeling of missing them but not sorrow.

Oz I’ve had what I consider visitation dreams. They were very vivid and I remember them well even after a long time. The difference however is it’s a happy time. I see them as giving the message that they are well and doing ok. I am left with the feeling of missing them but not sorrow.
I've had those too and yes they left me with a positive feeling about life.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman