Family of Midnight - Our Album Thread

Do you like the name of this thread?

• Swamp gas it!

• It brings joy to my heart!

• Sorta, maybe kind of... what else have you got?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hope is going to be running some fun games for you guys in this thread. Thanks, Hope, for starting the fun!

Reactions: Hopeless
It's that time of the week when the roller coaster of that glorious Midnight ride comes to an end.

Friday night. After Open Lines.

In this thread we will entertain ourselves in the spirit of all things Art and the Paranormal. Through games, group activities,crafts and our collective extra-ordinary creativeness, we can help each other through these two long nights of Midnight silence! :weary:

If it bumps in the night or is of shadows spookery;
Or perhaps a floating object of shimmering silver glintery;
From any distant star or the nearest planet, no matter the dimension nor the many;
If it is in our own backyards, forests or waters;
In our showers, under our beds or waiting in our cars.
Despite the distances that physically separates us;
We can get through this silence!
Together as family.
A Midnight family.

Thread Rules:

1. If you unable to type anything nice, don't type anything at all.
2. Be considerate regarding the energy of others, and their understanding and experiences.
3. Any announcements regarding activity deadlines, contests or voting will be given in advance of two weeks before the event.

4. Please remember: Positive intentions - are powerful - let's use them to express high regard for one another as it may make the rest of the week all that much more artful.

(I might put more words here or not, depends if this is going to stick or not, cause if it goes down this thread then it doesn't really serve it's intented purpose if it isn't at the top, but then... why wouldn't it be...am I just brain-storm typing... yes I think so... have not thought of more words yet, well the words I'm looking for anyway yadda yadda yadda whodo we do - wip.)
Hope: The rules certainly support the intention of this forum and Art Bell in general. Midnight Family sounds right. - Michael -

Reactions: Hopeless and Debi