Falling Skies TV

I liked the resistance group that called themselves "The Berserkers." They were the closest thing the show had to comic relief.

One thing I could not figure out is how aliens with the level of technology they demonstrated throughout the series didn't have thermography/thermal imaging capability. That technology has been around (on Earth) since at least since the 1950s. I guess it's the same thought process that people use to explain how the alien craft that supposedly crashed at Roswell got brought down by late 40s technology radar.

I remember the War of the Worlds series that come out. It was set up as a sequel to the original 50's movie. Had the ships stored in a military base where the aliens eventually got them and tried to kill everyone again. Not the greatest effects but when show hit 2nd season, it got interesting. Then it got canceled lol. Such is tv.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I remember the War of the Worlds series that come out. It was set up as a sequel to the original 50's movie. Had the ships stored in a military base where the aliens eventually got them and tried to kill everyone again. Not the greatest effects but when show hit 2nd season, it got interesting. Then it got canceled lol. Such is tv.
I remember that show :D

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Oh yeah can't forget V lol. I remember waiting for that to come on. For being a tv mini series, it was huge. I remember waiting and waiting for the second series that 'wrapped it up'...until the short lived tv show lol.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Oh yeah can't forget V lol. I remember waiting for that to come on. For being a tv mini series, it was huge. I remember waiting and waiting for the second series that 'wrapped it up'...until the short lived tv show lol.
They made a newer version that lasted 2 seasons

Reactions: Selectric