Fall Fun

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
DO YOU ENJOY ANY FALL ACTIVITIES? EVER BEEN TO FALL FESTIVALS? HOW ABOUT A CORN MAZE? CARVE PUMPKINS? WHAT'S OFFERED IN YOUR AREA?

BELOW IS A CORN MAZE FOUND HERE IN INDIANA FEATURING OUR SPORTS TEAMS.

safe_image.php

Reactions: Paintman
Only the traditional guisin or as it getting called more frequently trick or treat. That's it nothing else happens that I'm aware of but I wish there were more activities

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
I like getting out on the trails with the horse. Visits to cider mills. Apple picking. It’s a great time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
I'm near Sleepy Hollow so I'll be going there. Several abandoned asylums in the area have tours and such I may check out. I'll also try and get some hiking and maybe some camping in?

I'm near Sleepy Hollow so I'll be going there. Several abandoned asylums in the area have tours and such I may check out. I'll also try and get some hiking and maybe some camping in?
Now that sounds fun. Sleepy Hollow, huh ? If that's anywhere near Cooperstown, that will be on my someday to do list.
Well I invented a new fall past time. I take my sand wedge and hit hickory nuts into the lake. It makes yard work more fun. :D (Granted I chili dipped a few into my neighbor's garage.:()
There is a Farm Stand less than a mile away. It's where I get my pumpkins and gourds. They also have a petting zoo.:) And I like to put up my decorations. I have a witch dummy that I hang on the front door. It looks suspiciously like Steven Tyler.

Now that sounds fun. Sleepy Hollow, huh ? If that's anywhere near Cooperstown, that will be on my someday to do list.
Well I invented a new fall past time. I take my sand wedge and hit hickory nuts into the lake. It makes yard work more fun. :D (Granted I chili dipped a few into my neighbor's garage.:()
There is a Farm Stand less than a mile away. It's where I get my pumpkins and gourds. They also have a petting zoo.:) And I like to put up my decorations. I have a witch dummy that I hang on the front door. It looks suspiciously like Steven Tyler.
I just got my Fall email from Johnson's Farm this morning. I miss it.

Reactions: Paintman
I used to have a Pumpkin shoot at my old house every year. We would go to a Pumpkin patch for a day and get a ton of them. Then the next day everyone would show up and shoot them all. We would then cook out and hangout at the bonfire.

I'm new to NYS so I don't know how close it is to you? NYS has a town that claims they are the ufo capital of the east. Also Whitehall is the place to go for bigfoot..a famous sighting happened there. The Catskills also have some bigfoot claims. Across the street from me is a mountain that in the 80s or 90s had a bunch of UFO sightings and structures that they say Vikings built.
So there is plenty to do for the holiday season.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
I used to have a Pumpkin shoot at my old house every year. We would go to a Pumpkin patch for a day and get a ton of them. Then the next day everyone would show up and shoot them all. We would then cook out and hangout at the bonfire.
My son in Peoria, IL does that! lol