Fall Food Thread!

I like soup in the fall and winter. There are so many that you can make in a crockpot! And they stretch the budget with minimum meat. Make some homemade bread and you're good for 2 nights at least.
Do you have anything easy peasy to share Debi like chicken broth with veggies and tortellini?

Do you have anything easy peasy to share Debi like chicken broth with veggies and tortellini?
OK, my down and dirty fast meal for days I just don't have time or energy!

Two large boxes of chicken broth (family size.) I can drained stewed tomatoes. 1 can diced potatoes.
Cheese tortellini or Reames Homestyle frozen noodles. Dash of minced garlic. Feed an army easy! lol

You can add other veggies if you wish, but this works for my family.

OK, my down and dirty fast meal for days I just don't have time or energy!

Two large boxes of chicken broth (family size.) I can drained stewed tomatoes. 1 can diced potatoes.
Cheese tortellini or Reames Homestyle frozen noodles. Dash of minced garlic. Feed an army easy! lol

You can add other veggies if you wish, but this works for my family.
Great dump recipe. Thanks for sharing that in print Debi.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
I don't cook much but I have a bunch of apricots I need to do something with. If I had taken care of them last week they would bee in the freezer, but I think I am going to just cut them up and make a pie.

I love to bake so I will most likely be making pumpkin bread instead of banana bread soon. As for fall meals, nothing changes except for thanksgiving dinner with turkey and all kinds of good stuff.

Time to put away the lighter stuff like paella and salads with grilled chicken breast. Things are going to start to get goopy !

Homemade pasta sauce. With a meat component consisting of ground pork and ground beef and Italian sausage .

Can't wait to make Jambalaya and fettuccine alfredo again. And Winter Veg soup w/ wild rice, chicken & andouille sausage.

Going to ask my mom to teach me how to make round steak. Really goopy with mashed potatoes and peas. When I was a kid I liked to mix it all together.

Lots of chili fans here !

Time to put away the lighter stuff like paella and salads with grilled chicken breast. Things are going to start to get goopy !

Homemade pasta sauce. With a meat component consisting of ground pork and ground beef and Italian sausage .

Can't wait to make Jambalaya and fettuccine alfredo again. And Winter Veg soup w/ wild rice, chicken & andouille sausage.

Going to ask my mom to teach me how to make round steak. Really goopy with mashed potatoes and peas. When I was a kid I liked to mix it all together.

That jambalaya sounds good.

Now I'm hungry!