Fall Favorites

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

SEPT. 22 IS THE OFFICIAL ARRIVAL OF FALL! IT IS MY FAVORITE SEASON.
WHAT ARE THINGS YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT FALL?
WHAT DO YOU LIKE LEAST?
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO WHEN IT ARRIVES?

reasons-to-love-fall-meme.jpg

Living in a cool highly variable climate in a country without many bugs, Literally the only things I like about autumn are that it's sometimes like summer and that the sun rises at a more sensible time so I have longer to sleep before having to reach for a blindfold. I would say that it's better than winter but winter has my birthday in it and the sun stays down until a civilised hour. It's nowhere near as bad as spring which round here is far colder and simultaniously has the sun rising too early. At least in autumn I'm less likely to be subjected to people blasting 'music' with autotune abuse vocals out of open windows than in summer when the heat saps peoples' taste in music. (I'm forced to admit that as much as I hated it when Cher did it in the 90s, it's not a fad and is here to stay, as many people think the sound of broken robots yodelling is great art). And I suppose autumn leaves are as beautiful as death gets.

- Eeyore

Last edited:
Living in a cool highly variable climate in a country without many bugs, Literally the only things I like about autumn are that it's sometimes like summer and that the sun rises at a more sensible time so I have longer to sleep before having to reach for a blindfold. I would say that it's better than winter but winter has my birthday in it and the sun stays down until a civilised hour. It's nowhere near as bad as spring which round here is far colder and simultaniously has the sun rising too early. At least in autumn I'm less likely to be subjected to people blasting 'music' with autotune abuse vocals out of open windows than in summer when the heat saps peoples' taste in music. (I'm forced to admit that as much as I hated it when Cher did it in the 90s, it's not a fad and is here to stay, as many people think the sound of broken robots yodelling is great art). And I suppose autumn leaves are as beautiful as death gets.

- Eeyore
There's just no pleasing you, is there? :tearsofjoy: