Fairy Whisperers

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
'Fairy whisperers' offer up video evidence - Unexplained Mysteries

news-fairy-whisperers.jpg

A trio of self-proclaimed 'fairy whisperers' recently appeared on popular British TV show 'This Morning'.
Karen Kay, Rebecca Broomfield and Jesse Smart all donned fairy costumes during their appearance on the show as they answered questions from bemused hosts Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield.

All three of the women remained staunchly adamant that fairies are real and suggested that they can appear both as metaphysical manifestations and as physical entities in the real world.

To help prove it, the trio provided a short video clip of a flickering green object next to a waterfall.

"That could have been a moth," Schofield pointed out.

"It could have been a moth, but it could have been a fairy," Kay replied. "Fairies can disguise themselves as insects."

"That's very convenient," Schofield retorted.

"Yes it is convenient but it is because they are at one with nature," said Kay.

You can watch the segment below; the footage of the alleged fairy can be seen at 2:38s.

If these ladies want to be taken seriously, why the costumes? They come off as silly. The video shows a bug. I’m not saying they don’t exist but these ladies are just silly

If they are serious,go girls.If not, they are making a mockery of the paranormal but I suppose young kids would like it.To me they look a bit old to be dressing like that unless going to a fancy dress party.

Reactions: Donna K.
If they are serious,go girls.If not, they are making a mockery of the paranormal but I suppose young kids would like it.To me they look a bit old to be dressing like that unless going to a fancy dress party.
Agreed

Reactions: ozentity