Fae Voices

Oh this was a good read. Turning your cloths inside out is a strange thing, like your in reverse world. I’ve heard this before and I wonder why it works. Changing terrain is something in the paranormal that interests me. It’s a very strange thing and goes to the nature of reality. These portals into the elemental world may be where people disappear to, if real.

Reactions: Debi
Oh this was a good read. Turning your cloths inside out is a strange thing, like your in reverse world. I’ve heard this before and I wonder why it works. Changing terrain is something in the paranormal that interests me. It’s a very strange thing and goes to the nature of reality. These portals into the elemental world may be where people disappear to, if real.
I've always considered that a possibility. After all, it's just another dimension. Portals can lead anywhere.

Reactions: Lynne
I've always considered that a possibility. After all, it's just another dimension. Portals can lead anywhere.
Do you have any idea about the inside out cloths , I’ve heard doing something backwards works too.

Do you have any idea about the inside out cloths , I’ve heard doing something backwards works too.
It's supposed to confuse them and give you a chance to get away. That's the only explanation I've ever heard.

Reactions: Lynne
It's supposed to confuse them and give you a chance to get away. That's the only explanation I've ever heard.
Well I have to admit , I’d try it