Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

Fae and Gnomes thread

OP
ElliO

ElliO

Reaction score
In a bizarre sidenote- Yesterday evening, just as we were getting ready to go up into the woods, a thunderstorm that was supposed to stay well south of us hit. We took it as a sign and stayed indoors. Maybe they're mad at us for leaving? :D Or maybe it's just thunderstorm season...

OP
ElliO

ElliO

Reaction score
Okay, so yesterday evening at sunset, we went up into the woods, to the old spring (which has been blocked a little and made a beautiful little pond) and left offerings, things we'd found around the house when we were cleaning that we felt were appropriate, polished stones, a quartz crystal, a blue marble, a 10 schilling coin, some blackberries (I would have gotten elderberries, too, but I would have had to traipse through poison oak to get them.) No lights, no drums, no echoes of bells in the woods, and we were feeling a bit sad, I think, especially as it's not likely we'll ever go there again. And then, just as we were leaving, and I was singing "Bonny Portmore" to say goodbye, three ravens flew directly overhead, flying east-to-west, toward the sunset, and a thrush came down to the trail and sat and watched us go. Coincidence? Maybe, but it felt like a sign that it was okay for us to go, that it would all be okay.

I still wish we'd seen the lights one more time, though.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi