Fae and Gnomes thread

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
interesting. Debi, got any ideas about the scary, gnome, goblin beings???. really curious because I have a story along these lines also. and what made me think of it is that is the exact words used to describe it to me.... I only got a glimpse.
I'd be interested in hearing about this to see any similarities to my sighting.

Reactions: Paulm
OP
ElliO

ElliO

Reaction score
Me, too!
Do we need a new thread for Fae sightings?

Reactions: Paulm

Paulm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I'd be interested in hearing about this to see any similarities to my sighting.
Me, too!
Do we need a new thread for Fae sightings?
Yes do tell Paul. I think I recall Oz’s story but not sure. Oz can you give us a refresher on your account?
it is a short story so ill tell it here just to keep it simple and not have to follow three different threads...hope that is ok with everyone...
So, about 3 years ago I was staying in a hotel in savannah, about 3 in the morning I was awakened by my wife pushing me and shouting "there's something at the foot of the bed".. As I jumped up I saw a very bright " shimmer", a!most like a ripple or the way heat looks in the distance, but with a blueish hue to it..it was very fast and then gone...I didn't say anything about this until she said " did you see that??? It just disappeared in a ripple" .. I then told her what I saw and she said , exactly...lol....anyways, her description was a gnome but more goblin like...this was in a location with extreme paranormal activity, supposedly.

OP
ElliO

ElliO

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks, Debi!