faces in orbs

gsunder

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this paranormal but I have an interest and have been filming my home with an infrared film camera. The camera has filmed many orbs and after enlarging the orbs I have seen faces in them. Has anyone here had the sa me experience
orb13.jpg

Reactions: Mokey
Hi I am new to this paranormal but I have an interest and have been filming my home with an infrared film camera. The camera has filmed many orbs and after enlarging the orbs I have seen faces in them. Has anyone here had the sa me experienceView attachment 17924
Hi and welcome to the forum. I know there are two types of orbs and one is dust. It can be difficult to tell at times which is a spirit orb from the dust orbs.

Faces in them makes us think twice and not dismiss quite so quickly.

Hi gsunder,I've seen pics of orbs with what look like faces,its interesting and sort of creepy to me.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Welcome to the forum. The ones with faces could be something, especially if they are seen moving in a perticular way or associated with paranormal activity. Have you had activity in your home to cause you to make the videos ?

Hi Lynne a lot of weird happenings in my home. A dvd case shot out of a bookcase and landed in the middle of the room. Strong smells of perfume wafting by .So I bought an infra red camera to record in the house and lots of orbs appear some with faces. I am aware of dust orbs but the orbs move in an orderly way. Strange but interesting. I am going to set up a spirit recorder . My house was built in the 1920s

Hi Lynne a lot of weird happenings in my home. A dvd case shot out of a bookcase and landed in the middle of the room. Strong smells of perfume wafting by .So I bought an infra red camera to record in the house and lots of orbs appear some with faces. I am aware of dust orbs but the orbs move in an orderly way. Strange but interesting. I am going to set up a spirit recorder . My house was built in the 1920s
The activity my lend to the orbs being something, they are low on the evidence scale. Good luck with the investigating but be aware that this may increase activity in your home. Let us know how it works out.

Hi lynne its been a long time since I posted anything in this forum, but I have been busy investigating a series of voices recorded using the scottish paranormal app. the way I have set up the investigation is to open the scottish paranormal app in my fusion 5 pad. the jumble of voices are then recorded on my computer using a microphone . I then change the recorded voices using a speech to text programme. I have been amazed at the response, I have recorded and printed dozens of voices from relatives and work colleages in the after life. I have written a book about my life on the railway gwr in the 50s ans 60s and the engine drivers I mentioned in the book have responded in my investigation ..Is there anyone out there that have had the same experience. regards gsunder

I have a clairaudience ability, which makes it so that sometimes I will hear someone speak; usually it's just a word or a phrase. If it is not meaningful I ignore it. For that reason, I would be afraid to record anything because I would fear an uptick in occurrences. I have had voices speak to me while I am falling asleep that sound like family members. Usually they call my name, so I phone them the next day to see if they are alright.

I have a clairaudience ability, which makes it so that sometimes I will hear someone speak; usually it's just a word or a phrase. If it is not meaningful I ignore it. For that reason, I would be afraid to record anything because I would fear an uptick in occurrences. I have had voices speak to me while I am falling asleep that sound like family members. Usually they call my name, so I phone them the next day to see if they are alright.
I agree garnetsilver about going after the voices rather than the random occurances. I have that happen to me at times and I ususally dont know the voice but choose to ignore it. That or smudge the heck out of the place, I have found that i wake up in the morning with certain songs going through my mind that have a message. Here is an example.Sometimes i wake up with a really happy song going through my mind. It never fails its a good day. Other times i wake up with a love song or an old italian song that my granny used to sing. The songs are always messages to me from my subconscious or my loved ones. For me its music that is a connection. I grew up dancing a lot in the sixties and seventies and we always had the radio blaring or the stereo going, Now I rarely hear music. Times have changed